Today's rant is about...

Alright caster. My mother has always called me untouchable because I hate to be touched. I deal with the public all day everyday and have the same problems. Let's take this a step further. What do you do when middle age women put there hand on your knee casually talking in a business environment. Just man up and deal with it. Those old guys will be dead in a few years and we won't have to deal with it. LOL.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

This whole conversations made me think of when my HS f'ball coach thought we weren't hitting hard enough in practice, he'd say "Y'all quit playin' grab-ass and get in there and hit somebody". I always wondered about that turn of phrase. Was there ever an actual game called grab-ass? I can see how you'd lose a game like that, but how do you call a winner? Did all the players move out west to San Fran?

This thread reminded me, i have a team photo of the 1945 Chicago Cubs. In the front row there is a guy with his hand on the leg of the guy to his right. Always made me wonder what the scenario there was. Are they more than just team mates, or is it just a humorous pose?

I'm with Caster on this. I don't even like to shake hands. Except for attractive women. As long as my wife doesn't mind, I'm all for it.

Homophobia? Insecurity? That's absurd. Just because I don't care where other guys put their private parts doesn't mean I want a guy grabbin' all over me.

And that is probably the main reason I couldn't get into MMA training. Too much sweaty guy-touching. Blech.

Guest 6.8 AR

Alright caster. My mother has always called me untouchable because I hate to be touched. I deal with the public all day everyday and have the same problems. Let's take this a step further. What do you do when middle age women put there hand on your knee casually talking in a business environment. Just man up and deal with it. Those old guys will be dead in a few years and we won't have to deal with it. LOL.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

The woman who did that just won the negotiation or the argument. Didn't she? :D