Today's rant is about...

Oh you might not want to go through airport security either Caster, they might touch you were you won't like it.

I wouldn't fly (commercial) across the state if they were giving away bars of platinum and paid for my ticket.

I'd charter a Cessna before I'd ride AA again.

• Like 1

.....people putting their hands on you.

What is the friggin' deal with old white men and putting their hands on you?!!??! I understand the handshake. I mean the over zealous slap on the back. The grabbing of the arm. The pats on the shoulder. All this from a group of people who are the premier sponsors for condemnation of homosexuality. If that's so evil, why are they so keen to get their hands on another man?

This happens a lot around here. I usually position myself where it won't happen but sometimes the old farts will corner you. :stare:

My father in law tells me I am just a hateful little bastard and don't know how to interact with real people. I maintain my previous comments adding that technically that would be simple assault if I were to make a phone call to local PD. I would never, but I could. I guess I'm crazy because I don't know for a fact that someone like that would NEVER grab me by the arm and shove a knife in my kidney.

Personal space people. Respect it! Offer a hand like a gentleman but that's it. If I wanted to be pawed on by another human, I'd go flirt with my wife.

There, I feel better. No offense to the respectable older white men of TGO. :P

I do not like being touched at all other than a handshake(even family). It took 6months for me to sleep after getting married because my wife would put her arm on me in the night and I would wake up in a panic. If I paniced when a hot woman(my wife) touched me you can only imagine how I feel when another guy touches me. I love my personal space!!!
  • Like 2

sounds like one or two on this board do not feel too secure in or with their manhood

It IS a security issue....maybe even an INsecurity issue, but manhood has nothing to do with it.

Manhood, homophobe, ect, these are just words of bravado that non like-minded folk use to explain what they don't agree with or understand.

Nah, I'm all cuddly n stuff.

But not in a Caster-man-touching sort of way...

I can vouch for this...I came up to the station once to get some sights pushed over on a Glock...he was TOTALLY cuddly, LOL. Just kidding about that, Mr. TN-Popo, sir.

Seriously though, I see this anti-touching thing with some of the younger guys at work. Ironically, most are from up north too. I don't think it's a homophobic thing, just a paranoid thing. They prolly grew up being told that every grown man that lays a finger on them is a pedophyle or something.

I didn't like the ass-slap in HS football either, but the elbow-grab handshake, paw-on-the-shoulder handshake, shoulder-bump back slap, or friendly elbow bump are just sincerely friendly jestures and don't bother me in the least.

Edited by BigK
I didn't like the ass-slap in HS football either, but the elbow-grab handshake, paw-on-the-shoulder handshake, shoulder-bump back slap, or friendly elbow bump are just sincerely friendly jestures and don't bother me in the least.

and any of these beat getting your leg dry-humped in the park by a confused pooch... :yuck:

Wow, it's really amazing the differences in people. Doesn't make any of us better or worse the the other.

But woman whether i know them or not can paw at me :)_

See, this is really funny. This more deplorable than a man coming up rubbing me on the head like a child. I'm a happily married man. I have no business coming into physical contact with another female unless she's wearing scrubs, gloves and asking me "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the pain Mr. Caster"

Much like religion, I wouldn't dare judge another by any standard of conduct; provided it's legal, but this something I absolutely cannot do. Kinda like entering another man's house. I will not go in another man's house unless he's present.

We all have these funny idiosyncrasies about us. It's interesting to air them out in front of one another. :)

I get hugged by women quite a bit when I'm out, whether I'm with my girlfriend or not. She gets hugged by guys a lot too, whether I'm with her or not. Doesn't mean we're gonna go off bumping uglies with somebody else. I guess it's just the crowd we hang with.

• Like 1

I'll deal with the uncomfortableness of man hug instead of insulting an elder. I'm not touchy-feely either, but I'm way more uncomfortable insulting someone than dealing with man-hugs. I'm immune anyway from dealing with cultures where man-hugging and cheek kissing is a formal greeting. I'm not saying I like it, but I tolerate it out of respect.

Guest bkelm18

It IS a security issue....maybe even an INsecurity issue, but manhood has nothing to do with it.

Manhood, homophobe, ect, these are just words of bravado that non like-minded folk use to explain what they don't agree with or understand.

I just think you're afraid that when a man touches you that you'll like it. :)

I just think you're afraid that when a man touches you that you'll like it. :)

Hey, If I thought I would like it I wouldn't be bashful about it, I swing that way and you'd see the flames, but I don't...and I don't like a man or woman [my wife excluded] putting their hands on me. I'm not overly keen on a DR or my chiropractor but at least I get something for it.

Edited by Caster

You still ranting?

No one touched me today. One gentleman offer a handshake. Keeping a reasonable distance and speaking like he actually had an education, I shook his hand gladly.

No I guess the rant is over...for now, but I leave you with these words of wisdom that were the last scripted words of a great man.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." - John Bernard Books

theshootist.jpg

This thread is great, can't hardly believe it is still at the top.

And fwiw i would not paw at someone i never met before.

But woman whether i know them or not can paw at me :)_

This!

Sis will be calling y'all.... :ugh:

Super20fat20female20smoker.jpg

Edited by R_Bert

I know the rant is pretty much over, but I will say this. Caster, if you don't like people grabbing on you then you shouldn't wear those provocative outfits.

Yeah, nothing says sex appeal like denim shorts below the knee and an Ozzy T shirt.