Today's rant is about...

Yeah I'm going agree with Caster because I'm younger. I hate being touched by anyone, hate it.

I used to work with a kid who would get near violent if a guy touched him.

One word, homophobic

Just sayin.....

Please don't call me sir, it reeks of anger.

Funny, I used to be really weird about that. Even in the military, I would call Officers by their rank instead of 'sir' (it was still proper). I guess it was a Yankee thing.

Now, I use it all the time.

Edited by TN-popo

One word, homophobic

Just sayin.....

He very well could have been, but as a generalized statement I disagree. I'm not afraid of a homosexual, I genuinely do not want to be touched by anyone I ain't married to. For what it's worth, I will go as far as to step back and actually say something to a woman. I will not let a woman put her hands on me in any way shape form or fashion. It's disrespectful to my wife.

Edited by Caster

:rofl:

Ok.

Caster: Never let them know where you keep your goats. (You have so opened a can of worms for yourself with this thread. LOL)

Tnpopo: Should we all be concerned that your avatar is Dexter?

Hey that's cool. It's probably about time to get people to start "Hatin' on Caster" :stir:

I'm assbackwards and unashamed. B)

• Like 1
Guest Riverrat

I'm old, I shake hands and that's it. I slapped a friend on the back once. I didn't know that he had a spain injury. I put him in the hospital.

I'm old, I shake hands and that's it. I slapped a friend on the back once. I didn't know that he had a spain injury. I put him in the hospital.

THANK YOU!!

Thats another can of worms. I have a herniated disk in L4 & L5 and a bulging disk in my neck. If you ain't my chiropractor, I really don't need any shoving around back there!

I have a herniated disk in L4 & L5

That sucks brother. I had surgery on L4 and L5.

I pretty much can do anything I want (except deadlifts), but that and being in my 40s, I can't get too crazy. I currently have a good chiro-guy, though.

When my schedule gets more normal, I want to get back to MMA (how's that for man-touching :) ).

Edited by TN-popo
Guest 6.8 AR

One word, homophobic

Just sayin.....

Yeh, Caster needs to go to charm school, doesn't he? :D

Hey that's cool. It's probably about time to get people to start "Hatin' on Caster" :stir:

I'm assbackwards and unashamed. B)

So I'm guessing you would not get much done at the Congressional Sauna......

http://nymag.com/dai...f_congress.html

Which reminds me...yet another reason not to shake hands with a politician (or let them touch you)

Edited by R_Bert

How about them guy who walk up to you, never saw you before and sticks their hand right out and act insulted when you refuse to take it. Had a guy the other day try that, I backed right up and gave him a not on your life look. Turns out he was really in need and wanted to introduce himself before asking me to help him out with a gallon of gas, blew his mind when I gave him enough to get home on. But, I still didn't shack his hand.!

If I know you and you are a friend, its one thing but if I don't know you or you are not a friend you better not lay hands on me. I might lay hands right back, ask my first Sgt. How it feels to surprise me. Thought he was going to die right there.

.....people putting their hands on you.

I usually position myself where it won't happen but sometimes the old farts will corner you. :stare:

Personal space people. Respect it! Offer a hand like a gentleman but that's it. If I wanted to be pawed on by another human, I'd go flirt with my wife.

There, I feel better. No offense to the respectable older white men of TGO. :P

Daymn, Caster. I got ties older'n you. :rant:

Suck it up and cut your elders some slack. :stir: And be glad you don't get the pat on the butt to go along with it. :rofl:

You know I jest here, I can appreciate your fellings. I get a little antsy when people get too close as well.

• Like 1

You complaining about people giving hugs or a friendly handshake? Believe it or not...most people who give hugs or tale both of your hands and shake them..are very sincere and like you... Nothing wrong with that..

But what i do not like is a stranger standing behind me so close that i csn feel him breathing down my neck...vreeps me out..

I never got a hug from a stranger..I dont play well with strangers anyway;so i can understand your point..most people mean well tho....

I thoroughly loathe people who touch me that i dont know. If your a stranger and touch me, at the very least expect a WTF are you doing look. A gentlemans handshake is one thing but more than that is what im referring to.

Im 24 years old btw.

• Like 2