Lets see pictures of your ink and piercings

Spots

I was thinking about it from another thread, and figured that a lot of guys on here probably have some ink. Lets see those cool tattoos, body mods, and piercings. I only have two tattoos right now, one from Pensacola,Florida (my name) and the tribal was done traditional style while I was in Japan.

Videocallsnapshot13-1.png

Here y'go.....

The gauge in my right ear is now at 1¾"

My left ear is at 10ga top, 8ga middle & 6ga bottom. The lobe itself is split after a stretching 'accident' (Also resulting in 3 lost teeth.....not mine ;) )

Labret is 14ga as is my Earl. You may also be able to pick out the scars on my right eyebrow....used to be 7 12ga rings in there.

I've also had both nipples pierced & had a few in m' junk, but they've all been removed now :(

snapshot.png

snapshot-1.png

My tattoos don't mean a damn thing. My left sleeve was something I designed & traced out myself. The wrist piece on my right arm was done drunk at a bike rally, The right bicep done by a 16 year old (I was 15 at the time) in his garden shed & was my first. The rondel on my right shoulder was done after I plied the artist (also responsible for 90% of my sleeve) with class 'A' narcotics for 24 hours straight, a lifetime ago. We'd both been up & about & doing a lot of drinking & 'other stuff' for about 48 straight hours. The fact that it looks even remotely like it was supposed to is a pure miracle! *DISCLAIMER* I don't do anything like that any more. I was a whole different person 15 years ago!

photobucket-14971-1344560671966.jpg

photobucket-1306-1344560671040.jpg

Edited by robtattoo

My favorite tat (upper right arm), Molon Labe

2e974057.jpg

My 8+ yr old baby girl (right chest when it was fresh and sore)

Lucy.jpg

A lil heritage (upper left arm)

ce2da822.jpg

I like CZs a little bit (right bicep)

159438bb.jpg

My other puppy (wife's right rear shoulder). Yeah, yeah, hers is better.

6bcf8129.jpg

Edited by BigK

My favorite tat (upper right arm), Molon Labe

2e974057.jpg

My 8+ yr old baby girl (right chest when it was fresh and sore)

Lucy.jpg

A lil heritage (upper left arm)

ce2da822.jpg

I like CZs a little bit (right bicep)

159438bb.jpg

My other puppy (wife's right rear shoulder). Yeah, yeah, hers is better.

6bcf8129.jpg

WOW.. that dog portrait looks stunning...

I Had an American Bulldog for almost 14 years.. he was one ofthose ..once in a lifetime dogs.. I had him cremated and still have his ashes. I tried to plant them under a tree but just cant yet.. I become a weeping mess every time. and that dog died like 5 years ago.. anyway.. I always wanted to have his face done ..BUT soo so afraid that whoever does the tat will mess it up and it will look bad..

who was the artist who done your dogs ?

WOW.. that dog portrait looks stunning...

I Had an American Bulldog for almost 14 years.. he was one ofthose ..once in a lifetime dogs.. I had him cremated and still have his ashes. I tried to plant them under a tree but just cant yet.. I become a weeping mess every time. and that dog died like 5 years ago.. anyway.. I always wanted to have his face done ..BUT soo so afraid that whoever does the tat will mess it up and it will look bad..

who was the artist who done your dogs ?

Thanks for the kind words.

I feel ya. My American Bulldog, Lucy means a lot to me too. Enough that I got her inked on me for life, LOL. The artist is Damon Thompson from Revolution Tattoo out of West Lafayette, IN (http://www.facebook.com/TattoosbyDamon). He's also the one that did the Spartan helmet tat on my arm to cover up a bad one. Here's a more recent pic, since it healed (pardon my fur):

0aa6ea5a-1.jpg

My wife's was done by Matt Clemmer from Wells & Co. Tattoo out of Vandalia, OH (http://www.facebook.com/mattclemmer). He specializes in photo realistic and no-line pieces.

Edited by BigK

i am in the process of figuring out what kind of tattoos i want i know for sure i am getting the browning Deer symbol somewhere and something remembering My Dad...... even tho barbed wire and tribal is way over used i like it but i want something to make it original