So this is what a 1250 dolar glock looks like

jcoosi

I was searching through some local gun sites on a social media outlet and came across this Glock 30 its a steal of a deal

here is the description and a pic

Thinking on trading my Glock 30 45cal. This is a fully custom glock. I just got done building it and getting it dialed in. Ghost ring fiber optic sight, skull side plate, skull base plate, complete fulcrum trigger kit 2lb tirgger spring, Tungsten guide rod with 15lb spring, complete tactical black duracoat job. Has had 2 mags shot through it. I have 1250 in this gun. And i do not have to get rid of it. Will sell it for the amount or trade. I like Glocks obviously. Will look at Kimber Dan Wesson and Sig 1911's. I will do multiple guns or gun and cash

282129_4620630511459_485687341_n.jpg

Get it while its still avaiable

Yeah, I saw that earlier on those FB pages. Funny stuff right there. It's his gun and he can ask what he wants for it, but to say he spent 1250 on it is just an outright lie.

I agree he can ask what he wants for it but he shouldnt get mad when someone calls him on the price.I just thought I would help to get the word out.

I got to $1050 or so

Sights $90

End Plate - $25

Floor Plate-$25

Guide Rod-$53

Recoil Spring-$8

Ducaroat Kit-$100

Fulcrum Trigger$139-249 depends on trigger pack

total $475-550

Then whatever he paid for the gun. Still a ridiculous price for a Glock, with the exception of the trigger, nothing improves the Glock at all

Edited by Lumber_Jack

I'll give him $475 for it!

Really? I just don't get the idea of ghost ring sights on a pistol. In light of that I wouldn't pay a dollar over $450...

I love that he had a black gun duracoated black... That's so custom....

Reminds me of a guy I knew in college. I lived and breathed mountain biking but this guy rode a little bmx with my roomate at the time. We called him "flash" because everything he bought had to unique. He bought a brand new CBR 600RR and immediately took all the plastic off, powder-coated the frame and made it a "naked" bike. It looked cool enough but I could never figure out why you wouldn't just buy a wrecked bike if you were going to do that. Just goes to show that money is no object when people "customize" everything.

I guess some people are just never happy with how something "is" and has to customize; even to the point of being ridiculous...I see it in the sports car community all the time. I'm all for doing things that truly make something better but there is a point that it becomes just stupid...I've seen guys spent $60K in customization on a $30 car to enhance its performance when they are left with something that "might' perform as well as a base Corvette after spending more on the car than a ZO6 would have cost them, etc.

If I want a $1,200 Glock I'll go buy a Sig or Dan Wesson 1911. :)

based on the prices that everbody came up with, somewhere just a little over $1,000.00 for the setup. then the guy shoots the gun. now it is a used gun. so it is worth the price of a used glock. the other add on parts are the same as the high dollar radio in the mid size car. you just can not get all of your money back.