Debate?

Pat Caddell(sp?), a democrat, had a great column months ago stating he should have stepped aside for Hillary to be the nominee. He made many valid points in the column.

Caddell sort of officially left the Democratic Party years ago; particularly in the last few he has espoused almost universally anti-Dem views. He's on Fox a lot, has absolutely excoriated BHO consistently.

- OS

Guest ThePunisher

Let's just have a libtard rally! :)

retards.jpg

"We wuve hopes and change, but mostly the kinda of change that jingles in our pockets".

There are a lot of resemblances to Obama, Hilary, Barney Frank, Gore, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, Wasserman-Shultz, Kerry, Biden, Weiner. All a bunch of Libtards.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher

Well, if there is any consolation to the Libtards in last nights debate, Obama is your middle class champion. I think he mentioned the middle class 19 times, as if he's really done anything for the middle class these last four years. Lost median income is $4,00.00, and reduction of 40% of personal wealth due to Libtard housing policies dating back to '96 when Libtard Barney Frank demanded Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, and the banks give risky home loans to those that didn't qualify. Good luck Libtards with your middle class champion commie.

Romney! Excellent talker! Fast talker! He would make an excellent car sales man! But he should really keep his mouth shut! Every thing he says are lies, just talk, and horse ####!

m a y be n e x t i m e h e w i l l s l o w i t d o w n s o a l l y o u l i b t a r d s c a n u n d e r s t a n d .
  • Like 2

Hate to say it but I think ole Barry is going to smoke Mitt tonight. I don't see the debates helping Romney because he spend every breath blaming Obama instead of convincing us what he will do differently.

Sure Obama blames Bush for a lot but Romney is doing the same thing.

Mmmmh crow

Guest ThePunisher

Obama was slow walking his answers hoping time would run out that I was about to go to sleep. But of course Obama knew that he had to speak slow so that his Libtard base could try to understand the BS he was speaking. But if he spoke fast like Romney, he would have summed up everything about his record in less than a minute. Just an empty suit vs. a full suit.

Did anyone catch where Obama almost made the mistake of saying his favorite quote on the campaign stump that everyone needs a fair share, but caught himself and said something else.

Was listening to a liberal radio show today to hear their take.

Apparently Romney's comment "I have 5 boys" was a racist use of the word "boy" and was directed at Obama.

Everything Romney said was a "lie".

He stared Obama down too much. They called him a school house bully amongst other terms to describe it.

About 10 minutes comparing Romney to Reagen in debates.

And of course, "It wasn't fair" and "The moderater was crap"

From the time I tuned into the station till I switched it off was non stop blithering and blaming.

Guest ThePunisher

It was Bush's fault last night that Romney exposed the empty suit.

It's getting to where it's not even fair. Let Obama bring his telepromter. He still won't be able to say s#*t with a mouthful.

Edited by ThePunisher

lol I normally dislike Rush --- he is kind of a jerk and annoying --- but today his comment was priceless. He said Clint's chair put up a better debate than the real O vs Mitt. The GOP also has a priceless commercial out already with Obama looking like an ashamed schoolboy as Mitt scores points.

This stuff is better than average.

Obama was slow walking his answers hoping time would run out that I was about to go to sleep. But of course Obama knew that he had to speak slow so that his Libtard base could try to understand the BS he was speaking. But if he spoke fast like Romney, he would have summed up everything about his record in less than a minute. Just an empty suit vs. a full suit.

Did anyone catch where Obama almost made the mistake of saying his favorite quote on the campaign stump that everyone needs a fair share, but caught himself and said something else.

He actually did say it in his closing comments.

Guest ThePunisher

I don't expect Obama will look so helpless in the next debate.

It won't be a knock- out next time, just a TKO. Obama's liberal moderator will help him next time against Romney. Maybe, Obama will get Al Gore to be his debate coach. Romney will not lay down and not be prepared. Obama's record speaks for itself. Capitalism always wins over Marxism in debates, theory, and practice. After 4 years the American people have had a taste of Marxism, and for most that are not brain dead, they have decided Capitalism is more in line with the American Dream.

I guess those so-called Columbia and Harvard degrees just didn't help Obama much last night. Maybe that's why he won't release his grade transcripts. He was probably stoned last night like he supposedly was most of his college days. Of course, Gore said he was oxygen deprived from Rocky MT. Mile High.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher

Next "debate" will be significantly different period, it's a town hall format.

- OS

Won't that mean that Obama will have more liberal moderators to help him out?

And here comes Al Gore riding to the Obasm's defense...claiming it was the altitude in Denver's fault:

Let's see here: Clingmans Dome is at 6643 feet, and Mt Mitchel is around 6680. Folks visiting there seem to do just fine and have total control of their faculties, even managing to drive without incident. Guess we'd better hope Obammy never visits the Smokies, huh...he might forget to breathe.

Won't that mean that Obama will have more liberal moderators to help him out?

Don't you ever research anything?

Candy Crowley will be the single moderator. Not too bad, really. She's raised various of BHO's minions' hackles off and on about as much as she has those of the GOP.

Town hall format means the questions don't come from the moderator.

- OS

Guest ThePunisher

Don't you ever research anything?

Sorry to put you out for the clarification of the next debate. But thanks for answering. What better way of researching than getting an answer from OS.

I'm not quite ready for taking the grumpy pills yet. What age does it start kicking in, 63 or 64?

Edited by ThePunisher