SCAM warning for men. please read immediately.

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. but this is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise. Ladies, please let your husband/partner know of this scam.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their tops almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is almost impossible not to look..

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. If you agree, they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen Sept 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also on Oct 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for$1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

• Like 1

I'd just tell them the truth, "I'm not interested. I'm married, armed, broke and in a very bad mood so piss off.

Time and time again man proves his own stupidity in the face of a woman. We wouldn't have half as many problems as a people if men would keep the blood in the north head where it belongs. I can't see this scenario working on me but I can certainly see how it would work quite well on those who are afflicted by the plight of attraction and libido.

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

I'd just tell them the truth, "I'm not interested. I'm married, armed, broke and in a very bad mood so piss off.

Time and time again man proves his own stupidity in the face of a woman. We wouldn't have half as many problems as a people if men would keep the blood in the north head where it belongs. I can't see this scenario working on me but I can certainly see how it would work quite well on those who are afflicted by the plight of attraction and libido.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCy8MpT45gk

:rofl:

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 1

This is a really old joke but it looks like it still has some life left.

So is this one,

A man boarded a bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls, and sat down next to, of all people a beautiful blonde. The blonde kept looking quizzically at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

Yup. Wars are ultimately fought over/for women.