A purrfectly fun thread.

How many cat picture threads do we really need?

http://www.tngunowne...ttle-catatonic/

I guess I just don't understand. What's the big deal if someone double posts on a topic. Why does someone always feel it's there responsibility to point it out? No one is making anyone read anything. If someone sees a topic they don't want to read, or reread, why can't they just move along without playing cyber nanny. I know, I could ignore this rebuke as well. But, I would like these questions answer to put my mind at peace and give me some insight.

• Like 2

What's the big deal if someone double posts on a topic. Why does someone always feel it's there responsibility to point it out? No one is making anyone read anything.

When our founding fathers wrote the constitution, they didn't know to give us the rights to post multiple same topic threads.

I was a moderator for a few years on a automotive forum and used to get several PM's a week on people pointing out multiple threads with the same topic. I never understood how someone could have such a miserable life that this bothered them so bad.

• Like 1

I know it's not a cat picture, but here are a couple pictures of the best friend our family ever had. He was only 5 weeks old when I got him back in 1993 & I was still in high school. Scrappy was 17 years old & when we lost him last year to kidney failure.

0052.jpg

0032.jpg

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 2

I know it's not a cat picture, but here are a couple pictures of the best friend our family ever had. He was only 5 weeks old when I got him back in 1993 & I was still in high school. Scrappy was 17 years old & when we lost him last year to kidney failure.

0052.jpg

0032.jpg

"Scrappy" looks like he had alot of cool personality!

Dave S