The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

Guest The Dude

Yeah you dont compromise your medic like that.

I hope Rick kills the convicts. They were in jail for a reason. I dont think they'll adapt very well to the group.

Yeah you dont compromise your medic like that.

I hope Rick kills the convicts. They were in jail for a reason. I dont think they'll adapt very well to the group.

If they continue following the comic as a rough guide then it will be a mix. Some die, some don't.

Guest The Dude

Thats true too. Im just glad it hasnt followed the comic to the T. This season looks to be a good one. I hope they reconnect with Andrea soon. She was cool.

That is a pretty harsh judgement out of the gate. What if they were in there for cheating on their taxes?

What if they were scheduled to be released but because of the epidemic, they weren't?

As for it following the comics, I think it partly will, since it partly has this far.

However I think it is kinda harsh for a lot of folks to begin judging the inmates immediately with 'Rick should kill them.'

On that topic though, my wife and I had the same discussion. As long as they weren't sex offenders or serial/multiple offender killers, I would leave them free.

If they failed that simple social reintegration test... Well, I would just solve the problem the easy way.

Guest The Dude

That is a pretty harsh judgement out of the gate. What if they were in there for cheating on their taxes?

What if they were scheduled to be released but because of the epidemic, they weren't?

As for it following the comics, I think it partly will, since it partly has this far.

However I think it is kinda harsh for a lot of folks to begin judging the inmates immediately with 'Rick should kill them.'

On that topic though, my wife and I had the same discussion. As long as they weren't sex offenders or serial/multiple offender killers, I would leave them free.

If they failed that simple social reintegration test... Well, I would just solve the problem the easy way.

Fair enough. But whos to say they would actually be honest about why they were in there to begin with? With a situation like this, trust is something that I wouldnt hand out very easy. The group could def. use the extra man power, but if they are going to out of control the way Merle was, then there isnt many choices left other than sending them out on their own.

Guest The Dude

They don't have to be, you can pull their records from the Warden's office.

Thats true too. Infact, that would be good to do anyways, as a test of their integrity and character.

Guest Lester Weevils

When thinking about the prison episodes, for some reason was wondering whether the tv show would include that little detail from the comix, in the cafeteria, they say, "What's in this room?" -- "Don't go in there." -- "Arrgh" -- "Well, we warned you, locked in the cafeteria for months with no place to go."

Kinda "gutsy" to include that little gross-out detail in the tv series.

Guest The Dude

Only two cons to have to worry about now. ;) Wonder who was watching carol from the woods? Must be the folks from the "town" where they keep showing on the previews.

Could be Merle. Or that black chick thats with Andrea. Hard to say. Glad to see Rick bury the machete in dudes head. He was well deserving of it.

I was surprised Rick did that, I was expecting a crossbow bolt going through his head.

Sent from secret underground bunker

I'm glad he did. Didn't need some out of control thug. I knew by his attitude at the begining of the show that he probably wouldn't last long around Rick and Daryl. Edited by glowdotGlock

I don't think the peeping-Tom is in the prison. I think he/she is watching from the tree line. It could be Merle, but I think they'll save him for later in the season.

I'd like to see the 2 remaining prisoners hook back up with the group. They've lost Shane, Merle, Dale, Otis, the couple of farm hands, and the guy whose name I can't recall that got scratched when they fled the quarry for the CDC (left him under a tree with a revolver to ease his pain). The group now has 3 solid fighters with Rick, T-Dog, and Daryl. Glenn isn't there yet, but is getting better. Frankly, they need the muscle and at least one of the two convicts could bring it if they could be vetted to not be psycho-killers like their now deceased leader.

Edited by monkeylizard