Westboro plans to picket children's funerals

Some people really should be put down. How the fuck are you not going to respect those children and their families in this time. Why do you think this would be a goos time to push your agenda? I eouldn't have a problem if they arrested everyone of them and put them under the damn jail.

If Westboro decides to travel and protest at the children's funerals, the best thing the town can do is completely ignore them! Refuse them food, fuel, & motel services! Westboro came to my town once & this is what we did!

A few years ago a car full of cheerleaders wrecked after a local high school football game & all of them burned to death. The nature of the wreck touched the heart of the entire community. Somehow it got the attention of Westboro church and they deemed that the cheerleaders died the way they did because they were "evil whores, hated by God" (quote from the church's website) & planned a protest march at their funerals & at the school. Sure enough Westboro church members made the trip all the way across the country to Scott County to make their protest, but after dozens of death threats from locals both the city & county police depts. & a few members of the TN highway patrol were called in just in case it turned violent. The church chickened out of showing up at the funerals, but did make a brief appearance at the high school. Apparently Westboro members decided that 1,000 pissed off residents (some of them armed with guns & baseball bats) weren't worth the risk because when they got to the school only four church members got out of their van. They held up picket signs for about five minutes, said a short (silent) prayer, got back in their van and headed back west. Westboro only cares about getting headlines and funding. Their "great protest" fizzled out once they got to my town & saw how outnumbered they were, plus they were refused service by every motel & gas station in the area & their stay wasn't a pleasant one.

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 2
There are some wackos that live down the street from me that will do whatever they can to be heard. One of them stopped me today and was talking about the CT incident and how we are reaping the seeds we sow. I was about to say I understand why you think that way and he said, "our government commited this act for diversion and to enslave its people.". This guy never stops with his crazy theories.

We have to put up with them here every time there is a funeral for a fallen soldier. We meet them head on and keep them from interfering. The local motorcycle clubs do a good job of it too. I don't know what these clowns thing they are trying to prove. If I was the father of one of those children, I think I could deck one of them!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
”…We will render you obsolete. We will destroy you. We are coming.”- Anonymous the hacker Group.

I don't know much about this group. But when they say they will do something. It typically happens. Just ask Sony....

NATO as well lol.

These people embody the essence of gun control.....a lot of people have exercised a LOT of control so that they remain unperforated.

Yes I sit here and think Its a free Country but I bit my lip off trying not to think what I'm thinking, maybe Lanza went to the wrong place that day. Yes it's real control.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="luke9511" data-cid="863162" data-time="1355891337"><p>
if someone or someones were to kill these people do you think the police would investegate or ignore it all together?</p></blockquote>

I was thinking the same thing. If a father of one of the child victim shot one of those fools.. would a court even care?