My AR well my start.

vontar

If pink is your thing

As long as it goes Bang every time after I build it and BTW I am going to have one Fancy Brass catcher around it. 

In short I was making sure I would have one before any Ban that might get passed in the future.

I am going to try to obtain a black one too.

No one will be able to say it is an Evil Black Rifle.

This is the one I keep saying we need to have a "Shoot for the (Breast Cancer)Cure" with.

If I am able to get the black one then I can have a pair and my wife will get to shoot some.

If I am able to get the black one then I can have a pair and my wife will get to shoot some.

wow out of context !

I like it! plus no bad guy is going to laugh at a pink AR when its pointed at em !

It is from CMTTAC.COM

they do their own machining and are here in TN.

I got a very low serial too, I will just say under 000125.

They are currently out of stock like everyone else.  I hope to be notified when they are back in stock.

Trust me, you guys will have as much fun with this build as me.  My first AR build,  Heck my first complete build of any gun.

I will be asking allot of questions about my options later when I have some money to spend on it.  probably sometime after taxes.  Might as well have the government pay for it out of my tax return.

But like everyone says, build it, know it and be able to fix it if there is an issue later.

Edited by vontar
well my first bit of advice avoid the PSA lower parts kit and get a dpms parts kit. the mag release button is to big in the PSA kit. or you can get the kit and just plan on ordering a different brand button. I will keep you updated if I run into any more issues

well my first bit of advice avoid the PSA lower parts kit and get a dpms parts kit. the mag release button is to big in the PSA kit. or you can get the kit and just plan on ordering a different brand button. I will keep you updated if I run into any more issues

As I mentioned in another thread to Vontar, I really like the CMMG kits. Each assembly area's parts are in separate color coded bags. Makes things much more idiot-proof even for a highly evolved idiot such as moi.

- OS

+1 for the CMMG kit organization. Makes assembly crazy easy.

I didn't like the coil spring pins they use in place of the split spring pin I'm used to. Ended up bending one, and having a hell of a time removing it. Finally went down to my hardware store, bought one the right diameter and ground it to length before installing.

The CMMG trigger was better stock than the PSA trigger.

I really like my Armalite lower kits, the plastic boxes they come in are quite useful after the build. I've got one filled with Vaseline coated cotton balls and a flint and steel. The other is holding random springs from various sources.