Executive Order Plans

James,

Help us stop these people. Obama and Biden are always going to “side step” something whether it be the Constitution, the Supreme Court or Congress. There are many patriots here, but none of us want to fire the first shot. I hear ya brother, but you can’t help if you are dead and buried as a terrorist. There are enough idiots that want nothing more than a civil war because these losers don’t have anything to lose. They don’t have a life, a family, or give a rat’s azz about anything. Most of us do have and we want to maintain our country, not tear it apart because of the two idiots we have in the white house right now.

BTW.... he didn't pull the video.

Search "pack your bags james yeager"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Yeager pulled the video

I found it sort of remarkable, so I grabbed it.

But guess I could get in trouble posting it off my site or something,  copyright or whatever.

I don't see where it got picked up and posted anywhere else. Yet, anyway.

EDIT: Oh, here it is, shot off somebody's monitor! LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDF2Dh2xIKg

And another, better: this fellow must've grabbed actual vid, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiM-ZPuAhJ0

It's the InterWebz, Jimbo, you can't unsay stuff. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Thanks for posting Mr. OhShoot.  I so much wanted to see it. 

I am not sure why, but I busted out laughing for several minutes, and this is not a laughing matter.  I think I will just stick to my earlier comments of "Ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy."  You got to admire the man's passion though.

• Like 2

I am almost to the point that I hate the media, and that includes Fox News, as much as I do politicians.

I am in total agreement, used to watch Bill O'Riley, but never again.  Tucker Carlson was a breath of fresh air this weekend, which more than likely will guarantee he will never be back on air...

• Like 1

a must read

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/an-opinion-on-gun-control/

excerpt on gun confiscation:

You crazy gun nuts and your 2nd Amendment. We should just confiscate all the guns.

Many of you may truly believe that. You may think that the 2nd Amendment is archaic, outdated, and totally pointless. However, approximately half of the country disagrees with you, and of them, a pretty large portion is fully willing to shoot somebody in defense of it.

We’ve already seen that your partial bans are stupid and don’t do anything, so unless you are merely a hypocrite more interested in style rather than results, the only way to achieve your goal is to come and take the guns away. So let’s talk about confiscation.

They say that there are 80 million gun owners in America. I personally think that number is low for a few reasons. The majority of gun owners I know, when contacted for a phone survey and asked if they own guns, will become suspicious and simply lie. Those of us who don’t want to end like England or Australia will say that we lost all of our guns in a freak canoe accident.

Guns do not really wear out. I have perfectly functioning guns from WWI, and I’ve got friends who have still useable firearms from the 1800s. Plus we’ve been building more of them this entire time. There are more guns than there are people in America, and some of us have enough to arm our entire neighborhood.

But for the sake of math, let’s say that there are only 80 million gun owners, and let’s say that the government decides to round up all those pesky guns once and for all. Let’s be generous and say that 90% of the gun owners don’t really believe in the 2ndAmendment, and their guns are just for duck hunting. Which is what politicians keep telling us, but is actually rather hilarious when you think about how the most commonly sold guns in America are the same detachable magazine semiautomatic rifles I talked about earlier.

So ten percent refuse to turn their guns in. That is 8 million instantaneous felons. Let’s say that 90% of them are not wanting to comply out of sheer stubbornness. Let’s be super generous and say that 90% of them would still just roll over and turn their guns when pressed or legally threatened.   That leaves 800,000 Americans who are not turning their guns in, no matter what. To put that in perspective there are only about 700,000 police officers in the whole country.

Let’s say that these hypothetical 10% of 10% are willing to actually fight to keep their guns. Even if my hypothetical estimate of 800,000 gun nuts willing to fight for their guns is correct, it is still 97% higher than the number of insurgents we faced at any one time in Iraq, a country about the size of Texas.

However, I do honestly believe that it would be much bigger than 10%. Once the confiscations turned violent, then it would push many otherwise peaceful people over the edge. I saw somebody on Twitter post about how the 2nd Amendment is stupid because my stupid assault rifles are useless against drones… That person has obviously never worked with the people who build the drones, fly the drones, and service the drones. I have. Where to you think the majority of the US military falls on the political spectrum exactly? There’s a reason Mitt Romney won the military vote by over 40 points, and it wasn’t because of his hair.

And as for those 700,000 cops, how many of them would side with the gun owners? All the gun nuts, that’s for sure. As much as some people like to complain about the gun culture, many of the people you hire to protect you, and darn near all of them who can shoot well, belong to that gun culture. And as I hear people complain about the gun industry, like it is some nebulous, faceless, all powerful corporate thing which hungers for war and anarchy, I just have to laugh, because the gun industry probably has the highest percentage of former cops and former military of any industry in the country. My being a civilian was odd in the circles I worked in.  The men and women you pay to protect you have honor and integrity, and they will fight for what they believe in.

So the real question the anti-gun, ban and confiscate, crowd should be asking themselves is this, how many of your fellow Americans are you willing to have killed in order to bring about your utopian vision of the future??

• Like 1

Like I've been sayin'. If you show your pecker on the internet, it's there forever :)

Looks like Yeager got to the one where he videoed it from screen from my link above. Maybe there's a technicality there, like copyright, dunno.

The other one, his actual vid, is still up by the other user.

Here's a tsk tsk from another YouTuber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtJDO9IeSro

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
I don't see what all the fuss is about, Obama was a Constitutional lawyer so he should know better than to usurp the 2A with an EO, right? But seriously, Joe is an idiot and never thinks before he speaks. On the bright side if they pass an EO we get to see Yeager put his money where his mouth is and witness if all that tactical knowledge and s*** talking he likes to do amounts to anything. Something tells me though that he'll be cowering in a ditch somewhere like a little b**ch when the lead starts flying.
  • Like 1

I too read several places yesterday that it's not possible to out right ban guns with an Executive Order.  He can do things like increase punishments, broaden what is checked in a background check to buy a gun, i.e. look into mental health, etc. and probably close the gun show loophole.  He can also probably act on high capacity magazines because that alone is not protected by the constitution.

My guess is the dick tater In chief will try to XO frankenfeins bill as written. It will be over the top and it will ignite a serious pushback.

Honestly, that is probably the best thing that could happen in this case. He'll tip his hand, the SCOTUS will kill it and the Republicans will sweep the next election cycle, and likely the one after that.

Of course, it won't happen. Obama understands incrementalism and is only capitalizing on this tragedy to take ground in the fight against the 2A. Feinsuck also understands incrementalism; this bill is just for theater and a way to make republicans look like baby killers when they nuke it.

They have a strategy, and it is effective. This is why we must have a strategy, rather than doing surgery with a sword, ala Alex Jones. We're playing chess, not checkers. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

I fully expect another massacre style shooting before Obozo does anything.  Then he will drop the hammer, probably that day or the next.  No telling how far his EO will go. But I am guessing it will be a temporary order designed to give congress more time to craft a bill and he will state that when he issues it.  Probably temporarily ban the sale or trade of "assault" weapons and hi capacity bullet clips and the ammo to go along with them.

But who knows.  All I am sure of is all of us will be punished by his punitive action.

I too read several places yesterday that it's not possible to out right ban guns with an Executive Order.  He can do things like increase punishments, broaden what is checked in a background check to buy a gun, i.e. look into mental health, etc. and probably close the gun show loophole.  He can also probably act on high capacity magazines because that alone is not protected by the constitution.

Under the Constitution, he can't even do any of that, but like I said earlier, or on another thread, if FDR could ban gold and get

away with it until Gerald Ford repealed FDR's EO, I imagine he could try anything. It is not up to a president to exact punishment

on a citizen, or establish any guideline for mental health, and he cannot unilaterally close a loophole, whatever that means. I

still don't allow that there is a gunshow loophole. Nor should you.

All the sooth sayers and oracles are telling us what OBama is going to do and I don't really think he has the foggiest notion yet what they can really do. I do know he is a political survivor and any kind of Executive Order that could be construed in court as abridging as denoting in the 2dA is not something he wants to have to face.

Guest Bassman17SC

My guess is the dick tater In chief will try to XO frankenfeins bill as written. It will be over the top and it will ignite a serious pushback.

I believe that is their intention - to goad normal law-abiding citizens into doing something stupid.