Anyone intrested in a shoot? *Poll added, please vote

Shoot attendance  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the shoot?

• Yes
    • No

If you guys are pretty sure you will come, can you please add your name on the list for what you'll bring. We will need clay target throwers, dueling trees, normal paper targets, exploding targets, etc, etc.

Jordan/Spots: 10-20 tannerite exploding targets, box of clays, pack of paper targets, probably half torso's.

i would like to come and bring belt fed stuff before i sell it all

but thats the same weekend as the tulsa gunshow

We will see what we can do, cause I'd love to have the belt fed stuff come out. What dates work for you?

[quote name="Spots" post="894185" timestamp="1358988832"]I'm wondering if I should be 10 1-lbers or 20 1/2 lbers for the same price? What have you got?[/quote] The ones I have, I picked up from David at a gun show. Pretty sure they're half pound. You can always add 2 together of the bang isn't big enough.

sounds like a plan to me. I definitely want to meet more of my TGO brethren! I have no gear besides my weapons, but I could bring plenty of ice and refreshments. (non-adult type, since we're shooting)
may bring the wife and son, if there are no objections. she's extremely proficient with her Glock and CX4 Storm!

Edited by jaxjohn419

sounds like a plan to me. I definitely want to meet more of my TGO brethren! I have no gear besides my weapons, but I could bring plenty of ice and refreshments. (non-adult type, since we're shooting)
may bring the wife and son, if there are no objections. she's extremely proficient with her Glock and CX4 Storm!

By all means, please bring them along. You remember where my dads place is I assume? And I'm not saying everyone has to bring something, I just put up the list so I knew what I would need to buy before the shoot

By all means, please bring them along. You remember where my dads place is I assume? And I'm not saying everyone has to bring something, I just put up the list so I knew what I would need to buy before the shoot

If you're hosting it, you shouldn't be buying anything.  Let us know what's needed and we'll take care of it.

• Like 2

Tannerite makes me giggle..

I will talk to the husband and see if he can come out and play...

Would be neat to see everyone.. maybe throw some stuff on a grill or something ...

BTW.. that Tannerite from DLM( dave) is the shizzle.. it seems its a bit more potent than other stuff we had....

I let ya know  if we will come.. :)

Tannerite makes me giggle..

I will talk to the husband and see if he can come out and play...

Would be neat to see everyone.. maybe throw some stuff on a grill or something ...

BTW.. that Tannerite from DLM( dave) is the shizzle.. it seems its a bit more potent than other stuff we had....

I let ya know  if we will come.. :)

thats cause i grind it up more surface area

I WILL make it. Even if I am having issues I will force myself out there. A 1/4 pound charge of David's tannerite bent my AR500 target and not in a small way. Bent the head at a 90 degree angle. I gave a few pounds to a neighbor who lives 1/4 mile away and he rattled our windows with a single charge.

I can pick up a pack of hamburgers and buns from Sam's. Or maybe a platter from somewhere. Whatever people feel like.

If there is anything, gun wide, anyone wants to see in person let me know. I plan on bringing out a few 22's for my suppressor, my lightweight AR, my 300 Blackout and probably my Saiga bullpup.

Dolomite

• Like 1