Meanwhile in the Ghetto......

TLRMADE

The first thing that should happen is all those kids removed from the custody of the mother. They are obviously not learning how to act right in their mother's care. Second, the mother should be charged with dilenquency of a minor as well as endangerment for putting those children in that situation. And finally she should be permanently "fixed" so she cannot have another child in her life.

As much as most people hate to hear it, in instances like this a mother should never be allowed to have or be around her children again. Do a raid in the middle of the night and snatch her kids up. She should have her ability to have any more children removed as well. And if someone lost a child to state custody they should be required to take birth control or have their tubes tied until they can prove they are responsible adults. And if they manage to get pregnant the kid gets taken as soon as it takes its first breath.

We guard against puppy mills but some women act like they are a people mill. We need to figure out an incentive to keep mothers, like the one in the video, from having more children. Heck it might be cheaper to pay would be mothers, who are at high risk for becoming pregnant, to NOT have kids. The whole system is so screwed up now that there is no easy fix. And it will be the kids that suffer the brunt of any reforms, not the parents.

Good for the manager for having a camera. And I hope he tazes every single person who acts like that. Maybe after a person gets tazed a few times they will being to think twice about acting like an animal. And that is all people tht act like that are, animals.

The more I think about those kids the more infuriated I get. That POS mother has destined her children to a life of misery. She should be punished severly and not just time in a prison cell.

Dolomite

• Like 3

Yeh, after they get tazed a couple times, the business gets burned to the ground. Those people have a short life expectancy.

Just a little generational training, Gordon. Start with little stay with little. That bunch won't change. BTW, you can see that in

your town. Just like I do in Clarksville.

Edited by 6.8 AR
[quote name="6.8 AR" post="900004" timestamp="1359552645"]Yeh, after they get tazed a couple times, the business gets burned to the ground. Those people have a short life expectancy.   Just a little generational training, Gordon. Start with little stay with little. That bunch won't change. BTW, you can see that in your town. Just like I do in Clarksville.[/quote] At least in Clarksville you have to go off the beaten path a little to see the third world sections.

I came back to watch this again because its so sad (and funny for a minute). What will these people do when the working middle class either gives up, or is fed up, and they aren't able to maintain the lifestyle? When reality slaps them in the face?

I can't imagine that this is what the civil rights movement was all about?

On a less depressing note ... makes me want to purchase a taser! Anyone have any recommendations?

They will just start robbing people...

Someday this woman is going to be asking herself how her children ended up in prison. Even more sad is that she will have no idea that it was all her fault.

The really sad part is that millions of people live and behave in this manner. The children will be products of their environment unless internally they have what it takes to overcome their surroundings. It can be done, but the odds are against them.
Guest drv2fst

Darn Internet keeps things forever.  Keeps folks from sharing their true opinions on how to handle bottom feeders.  

I'm sorry calling them bottom feeders is an insult to bottom feeders.  At lease bottom feeders feed themselves.  These people don't even do that.

Just to be clear, race is not a facto when I mention "these people".  This scene plays out just the same if all the players have mullets and Skoal can imprints on their jeans.  I have cousins that act the exact same way.  I wish I could taze them.  That would make for a more memorable Thanksgiving.

Just think what these people will do if the welfare and food stamps were cut off..

-HPH

You can't assume that everyone who behaves in that manner receives public assistance. I was recently in a meeting with a senior manager at a major corporation when she declared to everyone present that "I'm from the hood and I enjoy confrontation". Some people are just ignorant for no good reason.
  • Like 1

These are the tyoe of people that will tear the cities apart if the government can't pay them anymore.

They are the ones that will riot and burn down things because they aren't getting free food or free phones anymore

Our society is doomed

Let's just throw a bunch more generational welfare money at it and be done with it?

We need to stop complaining about "hood rats" and "ghetto trash" and do our part by taking on second jobs. To generate more disposable income and better pacify those that have nothing better to do.

Remember... If they had more money, they and their illegitimate spawn would look and act respectable. Get use to it, you owe them and are not doing enough to alleviate their frustrations and acting out.

Unfortunately I was not there, had I been... I'd been handing out $20 bills to everyone and then peace and serenity would have erupted everywhere.

Where's your compassion folks  :stunned:

• Like 2

What a bunch of damned animals. Those poor kids don't have a chance at a normal life. They will grow up being supported by the taxpayer, just like their worthless parents.

On a side note I could hardly understand a word those idiots were saying. I did enjoy watching the tasing though. Wish he would have hit her again.

Guest capt usa

Dang, he waited a lot longer than I would have. Daddy'O would have gotten a liitle taste too just for allowing her to act like that in front of the kids.

Right on..The kids were acting just like their mother. Notice the "baby daddy" getting angry cause the dude tased her in front of his kids. but not at how the mother was acting in front of them. We wonder why this country is in the shape it's in.

But nobody seems to wonder why they are in the shape they are in.

[quote name="zgunbear" post="900314" timestamp="1359581524"]These are the tyoe of people that will tear the cities apart if the government can't pay them anymore. They are the ones that will riot and burn down things because they aren't getting free food or free phones anymore   Our society is doomed[/quote] Good for them when that happens. Let 'em bring it all down. Other parts of the country will survive just fine. They can't shoot looters in Chicago without having guns to shoot them with. In TN they'd learn day one to take that nonsense elsewhere.
Guest Lester Weevils

But nobody seems to wonder why they are in the shape they are in.

Any guesses? Far more difficult to solve than an "un-solvable" three-body gravitational orbit problem.

[quote name="Lester Weevils" post="900763" timestamp="1359610622"]Any guesses? Far more difficult to solve than an "un-solvable" three-body gravitational orbit problem.[/quote] If this were family feud the top guess would be "Whitey", as he is at fault for all the woes of the world. Every nasty sub-culture in America that finds itself at the bottom of the barrel blame everyone who isn't at the bottom with them. I think of all those occupy idiots, and how they blamed everyone but themselves for why they are so deep in debt, but can't look at themselves as being the cause of it all. I have no use for people like that. Anyone who embraces their station in life, high or low, and acknowledges their role in putting themselves there I can respect. Anyone who blames folks like me when they see me with nice things can suck start a shotgun for all I care.