J&G Sales, anyone ever deal with them?

10ga

I spotted a Ruger 10/22 Target Tactical on J&G Sale but I have never dealt with them. It priced reasonable but I'm always hesitate about dealing with online companies that I've never heard of. Thank for any opinions.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never personally dealt with them but they are reputable, more or less, depending on your stance on price escalation in the current environment for "Sporting Arms".

Based in Arizona and well known among the C&R crowd.

That's all I got.

Well, I messed around and they're all gone. Ruger 10/22 Target Tactical for $480, seemed like a good deal. One of these days I'll get me one. Maybe someone can tell me, I've looked into buying a stock 10/22 and adding the Hogue stock, 16" bull barrel, and bi-pod and I don't think I can do it for that price. Anyone think I can do better by building my own? At $480 and then adding a decent scope, should be in around $600 - $650. I've been watching these guys on youtube hitting targets at 400 yards with the same gun. I went out shooting with my Ruger Mark III 5.5" bull barrel today and was hitting a 6" target at 100 yards and then I see some dude on youtube hitting at 200 yards with factory open sites. I need to shoot more

Love this gun

Well, I messed around and they're all gone. Ruger 10/22 Target Tactical for $480, seemed like a good deal. One of these days I'll get me one. Maybe someone can tell me, I've looked into buying a stock 10/22 and adding the Hogue stock, 16" bull barrel, and bi-pod and I don't think I can do it for that price. Anyone think I can do better by building my own? At $480 and then adding a decent scope, should be in around $600 - $650. I've been watching these guys on youtube hitting targets at 400 yards with the same gun. I went out shooting with my Ruger Mark III 5.5" bull barrel today and was hitting a 6" target at 100 yards and then I see some dude on youtube hitting at 200 yards with factory open sites. I need to shoot more

Love this gun

targettactical_zps07875276.jpg

I've got an order in for one, i came to the same conclusion as you on the price of buying one then upgrading. I'm patiently waiting for mine at a bit lower price (a little above cost) I am so looking forward to it. I've almost pulled the trigger on getting it from joebobs just because it was in stock.