Bulk AR lowers?

Guest Keal G Seo

Guest Keal G Seo

Trying to find somewhere that has stock and is selling AR lowers. Preferably with multi-packs or discounts on multiple purchases. I am looking to build about 10 of these for family and a family friend. These aren't however for sale/retail so I can't go through a distributor (no ffl/tax number etc).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah not a prayer.  Tell them to check back one year from today and we'll see if things are back to normal.  Finding 10 lowers at a reasonable price, $125-$150 seems like it would be a miracle right now.  

Edited by Lumber_Jack
Guest Keal G Seo

Yes I am serious. Not necessarily looking for a good* deal or anything, I know prices are high right now...because of people buying scared. I am just looking for anything in stock and have a preference for deals on multiples.

Yes I am serious. Not necessarily looking for a good* deal or anything, I know prices are high right now...because of people buying scared. I am just looking for anything in stock and have a preference for deals on multiples.

That's the problem, there aren't any in stock.  And no one will give you a discount for buying all of their stock if they did have 10.  

Discounts for buying multiples is an incentive to sell more product.  Most dealers don't have any product to sell, and if they do, they sure don't have any need to spur interest by giving discounts.  I would look for good prices one at a time.  The upper receivers are just as scarce, as are LPKs.  So you have a really steep hill to climb here. 

If you are serious you Will not find more anyone that will even sell you more than one or two lowers at a time if and when they get them in. Most are back-ordered, have buy limits, or are extremely high priced. There is absolutely no bargaining power in your favor for a "bulk buy". Right now dealers can't even get 10 lowers in one order (stripped or otherwise) and unless you have 10 LPK's laying around you will find the same difficulty there as well. You haven't mentioned uppers, but same problem there.

If you are truly serious wait till later in the summer and I think you will find what you are looking for but right now ... not even if you were willing to pay the current $300 a piece for a stripped lower.

Guest Keal G Seo

I have the LPKs, most of them anyway. As for the uppers, that will be secondary because without the lowers an upper is useless. How about any 80% lowers and jigs?

Good luck man! I did however buy 6 lowers in early January from Essential Arms @ 110 per lower + $18.00 shipping for the lot

Maybe check with them... Phone calls only 

Essential Arms: 337-945-0185

Edited by mcordell
Guest Keal G Seo

Wouldn't you run into some sort of law if you're buying and building these for other people? Especially if you're considering 80% lowers? I don't know how those laws would play in if you aren't making a profit.

Only if you are doing all the work. Have been to build parties where the CAD file is loaded into a CNC and whoever hits the start button is considered the builder. So I could build it all but the 20%, get a CAD file for the mini CNC and have them hit start next time they visit. Pop in the trigger group etc and boom, done.

Only if you are doing all the work. Have been to build parties where the CAD file is loaded into a CNC and whoever hits the start button is considered the builder. So I could build it all but the 20%, get a CAD file for the mini CNC and have them hit start next time they visit. Pop in the trigger group etc and boom, done.

Ok, see I wasn't aware that you were not planning on doing it yourself. I thought you were looking to buy the lowers, machine them, and then build to then give out to relatives. Now that I see what you're wanting to do I understand.