Has Zimmerman Waived His Right to a Pre-Trial "Stand-Your-Ground" Hearing?

Guest Law of Self Defense

WOW what, DAVES???

Is your post supposed to mean anything or are you just trying to insinuate something but not wanting to come out and say it (lest someone point it out later when you change your story)?

Doesn't mean a thing. I just can't beleive it's all women! That's pretty odd. 

DS

You guys are some of the most on un-friendiest people I know . Dang guys!!! Refer to post 108 by Robert if you have any questions!  What don't you understand about the word "profiling".

Well, I know you've left the thread but I can't help but ask anyway, really DAVES? We are unfriendly? You come in and make assertions with nothing to back them up and then when people question you about them you either ignore the question and/or accuse us of of being mean or not being smart enough to understand.

For those of you who are wandering what post No. 108 says; it says....

You can change your personal preferences. Near the upper RIGHT corner, left click on your screename, which will open a dialogue box...look to the right; second from the bottom and select "Manage Ignore Prefs". That will open a new page; near the bottom you can add any member's screename and select what you want to ignore. Keep in mind; this is not like Facebook where you don't see a "blocked" person at all but you can at least not see posts you don't want to see.

I'm not sure why someone wanting to know how to ignore another forum member's posts or telling Andrew how to change his ignore preferences in the forum to accomplish that is some sort of insult to DAVES. :shrug:

I've got quite a few people on my ignore list and I'm sure I'm on quite a few lists of others; we have the feature in the forum software to use, don't we???. :eek: 

Ya'll win...I'm not going to waiste another minute of my time on you people! The same old "suspects" have ruined TGO...I'm outta here.

Who see that coming?

Robert; I made assertions that Zman profiled TM by his behaiver ect., go back and read the 911 log. Look at what Zman says about trayvon. I've decided that you or anyone else (outside a moderator maybe) is not going to run me off TGO as so many others have left. Some people on here thrive on throwing people under the bus and can't stand the fact that some opinions differ than others, and don't fit some peoples agendas. It seems that no one can have an opinion WITHOUT PROOF other than a few selected individuals here. I am smart enough not to bring a gun to a fist fight! I'm not the one on trial here!

I'm only trying to have a decent converstion here, but that seems way to hard for some people. If I sided with Zman...ya'll would be fine with that! But no...

Dave S

• Like 1

Robert; I made assertions that Zman profiled TM by his behaiver ect., go back and read the 911 log. Look at what Zman says about trayvon. I've decided that you or anyone else (outside a moderator maybe) is not going to run me off TGO as so many others have left. Some people on here thrive on throwing people under the bus and can't stand the fact that some opinions differ than others, and don't fit some peoples agendas. It seems that no one can have an opinion WITHOUT PROOF other than a few selected individuals here. I am smart enough not to bring a gun to a fist fight! I'm not the one on trial here!

I'm only trying to have a decent converstion here, but that seems way to hard for some people. If I sided with Zman...ya'll would be fine with that! But no...

Dave S

We're all friends here, WD. Nobody wants to run anybody off. you may not have noticed, but this bunch likes to argue :)

Once again, here is the unedited post you erased...

Ya'll win...I'm not going to waiste another minute of my time on you people! The same old "suspects" have ruined TGO...I'm outta here.

Now you say...

:rofl:  No one was "running you off" except yourself, DAVES; just like you've left (and usually came back) in in other threads.   :rofl:

If you really want to have a "decent conversation" then you might want to refrain form making unsupported assertions; or if you make them, don't get your nickers twisted just because someone questions your basis for them.

And why do you lay into me about "profiling" and saying I should go back and read the 911 log...I've not engaged in your back and forth about profiling at all...maybe you should make your argument to those who were engaged in that discussion..

Speaking of unsupported assertions; who are all these "many others who have left" TGO?

Edited by RobertNashville

Well the jury selection looks good for Zimmerman.  When was the last time youve heard of 6 women locked in a room together agreeing on anything.   :)

Sorry couldnt help myself.

You got that right!!! 

DS

I bet you will....but no cigar!

Remember when I said that if you want to have a "decent discussion" you might want to not make unsupported assertions or ignore questions about them???

I'm still waiting :waiting: for an answer to this assertion...

Speaking of unsupported assertions; who are all these "many others who have left" TGO?

I'm sure you wouldn't say something like that and not have some data to back it up, right?

Or how about an answer to this question from last night...

Why would anything he [Tracy Martin (Trayvon's dad)] has to say be either interesting or, more importantly, relevant?

Edited by RobertNashville
I see the all female jury as bad for GZ, since the prosecution will play to their protective motherly instincts about an innocent kid being assassinated.

If that fails, the fact that most of the jury is white, will be the linchpin used by Sharpton and them, if he's found not guilty.

I see the all female jury as bad for GZ, since the prosecution will play to their protective motherly instincts about an innocent kid being assassinated.

If that fails, the fact that most of the jury is white, will be the linchpin used by Sharpton and them, if he's found not guilty.

Just so I understand...it's your opinion that because these jurors are women, they cannot reach a fair and impartial verdict based on the facts of the case?

Is that really the story you want to stick to???? ;)

Edited by LINKS2K

Just so I understand...it's your opinion that because these jurors are women, they cannot reach a fair and impartial verdict based on the facts of the case?
Is that really the story you want to stick to???? ;)

Don't be ridiculous! Of course not.

I'm just saying that all things being equal, a woman might be more likely to find an emotional connection that the prosecution may try to capitalize on.

Jeez, lighten up, Francis. Edited by BigK
  • Like 1

Don't be ridiculous! Of course not.

I'm just saying that all things being equal, a woman might be more likely to find an emotional connection that the prosecution may try to capitalize on.

Jeez, lighten up, Francis.

Women may respond to the fact that Zimmerman was actively working to protect his family, his neighbors and his neighborhood.

• Like 2