N. Korea's Kim aims rockets at DC, LA, Hawaii and Austin

Guest USCavScout

Whats bad is it seems the American people are NOT to concerned with what North Korea says. What a lot of people do not think about is that we have Amred Forces in South Korea, and if something does happen a lot of Soldiers will not be coming home to their loved ones. I was there in 1997-1998 and 2006-2007, they tell you in your inbrief to South Korea "You are here to DIE if something happenes" The life expectences of a front line Soldier in South Korea is 30 mintues. You are a Speed bump for follow on forces, our whole mission was to slow the advance of North Korean Soldiers to Seoul. I mean yea they have cried wolf so many times on doing something to South Korea and other's in the region, who's to say this time he does react and does something.

This is not like were threating them or plan to invade North Korea, because I can tell ya, there is NOTHING that North Korea has that the US wants.

Edited by USCavScout
I don't think he's bluffing at all, I believe that he is a "true believer" & that makes him a dangerous madman, I have no doubt that hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people are about to die because of his actions.

Let's just hope no other nations join the NK in this upcoming conflict, a regional war is one thing, another global one would be a nightmare for everyone.
  • Like 1

Really really stupid question here, would the nationwide ammo shortage be a problem for our troops as well?

Probably not. ATK owns most of the ammo companies; they also run Lake City for the government. A shooting war would have all their support, plus foreign countries that support us would be supplying ammunition.

Really really stupid question here, would the nationwide ammo shortage be a problem for our troops as well?

I don't think this conflict will see a whole lot of small arms use, we'd take too many casualties going toe to toe with NK that way, this will be a heavy ordinance war, it will probably & unfortunately even go nuclear.

N. Korea's leader obviously has some mental issues that are going to cost a lot lives if this situation isn't handled carefully. Like others have said, I don't think he's bluffing, but I do think he's more limited than he's admitting. Can this stop him from causing major damage and loss of life...no. Can America wipe him from the face of the earth...sure, but at what cost. Nuclear weapons in war isn't a laughing matter when you have a crazy, child like dictator holding the switch. Personally, I think America needs to take him to the wood shed & beat his ass!

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 2

We don't even know if our aging ICBM's will launch, let alone detonate on target anymore, the newest ICBM's we have are as old as I am, with half of them being even older.

I know I don't work as well as I used too LOL!

I'm sure our SLBM’s are in fine shape.  (Should we even need them)

Can America wipe him from the face of the earth...sure, but at what cost. Nuclear weapons in war isn't a laughing matter when you have a crazy, child like dictator holding the switch.

Pyongyang to Beijing is only 500 miles. We won’t be going nuclear unless we want a war with China.

We don't even know if our aging ICBM's will launch, let alone detonate on target anymore, the newest ICBM's we have are as old as I am, with half of them being even older.

I know I don't work as well as I used too LOL!

I would be worried if the ICBMs were made in the last 10-15 years with parts made in China.

Pyongyang to Beijing is only 500 miles. We won’t be going nuclear unless we want a war with China.

Agreed. I'm all for wiping this little stain (Kim) off the planet, but nuclear war must be avoided at all cost if possible. The day a nuclear weapon is used in war will be the opening shot of Armageddon.

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 3

Agreed. I'm all for wiping this little stain (Kim) off the planet, but nuclear war must be avoided at all cost if possible. The day a nuclear weapon is used in war will be the opening shot of Armageddon.

We won't have a choice, NK will use theirs, they have to if they intend to "win" and I am quite certain they intend to "win".

This isn't new.  NK has been doing this for 50 years.  The mass media has just decided its fun to report it.  Its something else to get people spooled up about and distract them from the important stuff.   

Saber rattling... blah, blah, blah.  All that nitwit's words and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.  Go back in your hole and STFU.

• Like 1

This isn't new. NK has been doing this for 50 years. The mass media has just decided its fun to report it. Its something else to get people spooled up about and distract them from the important stuff.

Saber rattling... blah, blah, blah. All that nitwit's words and $2 will get you a cup of coffee. Go back in your hole and STFU.

That was his father, this kid however is a "true believer" that NK can be victorious, thus making him a real hero of the NK people ... the one who reunited the north & south, the one who defeated the American pig-dogs, the one who shall forever be blah blah blah.

He's not interested in a few million tons of rice, this kid wants infamy

And Seoul is not even 100 miles from Pyongyang.  We won't be going nuclear unless we want to destroy South Korea in the process.

That was his father, this kid however is a "true believer" that NK can be victorious, thus making him a real hero of the NK people ... the one who reunited the north & south, the one who defeated the American pig-dogs, the one who shall forever be blah blah blah.

He's not interested in a few million tons of rice, this kid wants infamy

Nah.  He's just like his father, an impotent megalomaniac. The old man just got too old for this sort of adolescent nonsense.  He's a just a new face for the media.  He's gotta thump his chest, stomp around, and raise a fuss to convince the old generals who used to work for his dad that he's the boss.  Like most bullies, he's feeding off the attention.   The only thing I'm aware of they've actually succeeded in doing is nuking themselves. 

He has to whip up his people into a frenzy first, which is what all of the blusterious baffoonary is for, not to intimidate us, it's not we give a ratsass what that little turd says, it's what that little turd is going to do once his people "demand he take action" that worries me.

If they (the NK people) also start to believe that they will be victorious that's when the crazy little turd will act on his threats.

Folks, Charlie Joe (north korean soldier) don't want to fight! They will surrender by the thousands! S. Korea will probably not be able to handle the mass Defection of the NK army! The first hour of an attack is going to be ugly. then Kim Jung Lardazz's country gets turned into waisteland, by every UN country in S. Korea!

Dave S

I think he's done too much talking to be taken 100% seriously. I do think there might still be a chance for war though. No one knows his intentions, maybe he'll talk himself into it. Especially if he thinks someones backing him. He may be banking on those close cities to be a nuclear human sheild so he can launch them without receiving  them. Calling someone's bluff is a dangerous thing to to, especially when its this POS thats out of touch with reality.

I've seen fights where guys were gonna, "punk him out", but got called out and dropped. We might be saying, "Do it then" but the ones that make that call, won't be the ones feeling the punch...

Edited by bigbabysweets