Connecticut Gun Owners Take A Big Bullet

How much longer are the American people going to take this communist gun grabbing and Constitutional trampling?

As long as the govt teet do continue to poureth into the expectant mouths of the ovis aries..
'never you mind those gmos or rancidity'..
'just get back in line for the branding of the five golden stars'..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1

Yea I love living in the great state of TN. But we must remain vigilant and stand guard against the communist ideology, that is eroding our fine country. This disease is spreading from state to state. I hope and pray that the day it attempts to gain a foothold in our state, there will be people that will stand up against the scourge and not go quietly into the night of stupidity.

:usa:

• Like 3

Yea I love living in the great state of TN. But we must remain vigilant and stand guard against the communist ideology, that is eroding our fine country. This disease is spreading from state to state. I hope and pray that the day it attempts to gain a foothold in our state, there will be people that will stand up against the scourge and not go quietly into the night of stupidity.

:usa:

If we dont get the votes we need in 2014 we will all have this coming at us.

Yes, HIghpoint and Red are correct. All too many people, even some gun owners, still have their heads in the sand, or stuck up somewhere else; and refuse to see what is coming.

Sniping along one gun or mag at a time, the process continues. And the endgame is the complete and total disarming of this country.

Yes, it will be, hopefully, very difficult because of the sheer number of weapons in the hands of the public. But it can and will happen if we don't stand together.

Call. Write. Email all your elected representatives. Be vocal, but be nice. Be firm and insistant.

We will not stand for the piece by piece erosion of our freedoms and our Country.

It's more than time we stopped arguing amongst ourselves about which organization, which politican, which party is best.

Unless we keep pressure on, keep sending messages, stop electing the same tired old guys who have shown that they work for themselves and not for the people....It Won't Stop.

Stand Up People. Take off the rose colored glasses and see what's happening around you.

Shut down the tv and stop watching Survivor, Dance this or that, Idol and Voice crap. And even Walking Dead! Maybe that's too much for some of you.

But if we don't wake up and fight back....We are Lost.

• Like 2

How many gun owners will treat Colt, Mossberg, Stag Arms, Ruger and Marlin like they're treating Colorado companies? Will Ruger step up like Magpul did? The whole "Contact your reps" thing on they're page has a lot more meaning now.

What we have here is a classic example of a pissing match between gun grab states. Oh we have the toughest gun control or we have pushed the envelope even farther. Like how one of the state reps for CN put it "No gun owner loses their guns or mags they just have to register them." Bish registration is nothing more than loss of privacy possesions.

Edited by jcoosi

How can you register a mag?

Look for an official state magazine registrar who will inscribe a serialized number on each of them and read you the riot act of what happens if you lose just one.  $100 please.

Guest nra37922

I thought I saw somewhere that there is a grandfather clause in there for existing mags.

Yes there is and the anti's are not happy.  Gun Owners can easily go out of State and buy as many hi-cap mags as they want and say they had them before the ban.  No way to check this out at the State level so this portion of the new law isn't worth a flip and the anti's know it..

I thought I saw somewhere that there is a grandfather clause in there for existing mags.

Is there?  I must have misheard when the news casters talked about it because I swear I thought they said the legislation would ban new, high cap mags and require existing ones to be registered.  In other words, the registration thing IS the grandfather clause.

Edited by JAB

Is there?  I must have misheard when the news casters talked about it because I swear I thought they said the legislation would ban new, high cap mags and require existing ones to be registered.  In other words, the registration thing IS the grandfather clause.

Correct. All current mags must be registered.

Dunno if bill specifies how that is to be regulated or not. Certainly, if they don't get marked with a state serial number, could simply say you had a lot more than you do, so you can pick up more in the future from out of state.

- OS