Oh Snap! End of the world!

Guest Verbal Kint

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy with my G23 and G27, they get the job done with minimum distractions and seem to work forever with minimum maintenance. Addmittedly they are not for everyone but for some they do the job nicely.

Have fun with your new Glock. :D

Guest m4coyote

I have owned various H&K USP models, and the only one I have kept is the USP Expert .45. I just can't let it go, due to its uncanny accuracy.

I did get rid of my standard USP models in favor of Glocks, because the Glock guns are lighter, thinner, and have a higher ammunition capacity per caliber.

Guest Verbal Kint
Glock guns are lighter, thinner, and have a higher ammunition capacity per caliber.

Exactly why I opted out of the HK for the G23. :D

Guest Verbal Kint
The Glocks just feel too awkward in my hand, My P30 feels oh-so-good. I would prefer a more glock-like trigger, though.

I agree. I'll definitely need more range time to accustom myself to the Glock ergos (or lack of). :D

Guest Verbal Kint
You probably could've gotten 2 G23s for that HK45...

Yeah... I got my full money's worth out of it, between the gun and refund. So it's all good.

Next thing ya' know Mars will buy one... This is indeed proof that Hell is endothermic.

The :D comes in many flavors... which would you like? :)

Verbal forgot the most important part of the Glock... you can leave it in your hotel room, because "no one will steal it... it's just a Glock."

Whatever - it's a 'Glock foty', which means it's almost as desirable as the ever elusive Glock 7...

• Administrator
That should be H&K's new ad campaign, "for people unable to control their own weapons..."

I still giggle when I see the Springfield ads in magazines showing a couple of thumbs with helmets on them. Thumb Safeties. :)

:eek:
Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

PS: For the benefit of the people on Rabbi's short bus, whenever I make fun of Valkyrie it's a family ordeal. It's not me "not playing nice" ... :)

PSS: Seriously, get your ass in the kitchen.

:hat:

Man the admins here are dbags! I QUIT! :lol:

211_kleenex.jpg

Don't let the pet-door hit you where the good Lord split you. :D

:D

Ha. Ha. You're SO funny!! :wave:

lol

You both are funny as heck. It's good to know you can still have some good hearted ribbing going on without someone getting mad and packing up.:D

Guest canynracer
You both are funny as heck. It's good to know you can still have some good hearted ribbing going on without someone getting mad and packing up.:)

The glory of dueling with your sister in law....(bet you thought it was Tungys wife huh??)

Guest Verbal Kint
I'm not that brave. She's too good of a shot!

And she's short enough that "vital" areas, take on a whole new meaning. :)

• Administrator
And she's short enough that "vital" areas, take on a whole new meaning. :D

No, I meant that my wife's a good shot. The only shot I've seen your wife make was with my S&W snub nose and that's only because she was aiming at the ground. She pretty much had to make that one.

:D

• Administrator

All of which points to... you and her need to drag your butts to Nashville in September or October and attend a TGO shoot. Maybe once you get your SBR project done as well so that it'll be a worthwhile trip.

Guest janwbrown616

I"ve carried a 23 since they first came out. I finally gave it to my stepson when he shipped out to Afganastan/

Now I have the 27...

Retired and really don't need anything bigger....

Guest Valkyrie

If you guys think THIS is abuse, you haven't seen anything! It's much worse when the whole family is together. Bunch of asshats I tell you!