On The 9th Day, God Made A Dog!

xRUSTYx

AND then God created Feinstein and Pelosi, well at least He kept it in the bitch family....

Why would you go and insult dogs like that? Those two rank as rodents at best. Vermin of one variety or another to be sure.

• Like 3

I lost one of my 2 GSD's last month -- the thing that sucks about dogs is you love them more than humans and when they die it sucks twice as bad

RIP in Burton

[URL=http://s235.photobucket.com/user/Morlais/media/b54edf54.jpg.html]b54edf54.jpg[/URL]

• Like 8

Happy to oblige :)

Whatever mindset or mood you are in ... This video certainly seems to help! 

I've said this before and still believe it.

The love of a dog is the closest thing on this earth to the love that God has for us.

I couldn't agree more!

Absolutely. God created dogs so that we would have an example of unconditional love...he created cats so that we would never think too highly of ourselves. :)

Well said, sir. I've never thought of it quite like that, but it fits.

GREAT video. My old hound is 19.  She's deaf, half-blind, and has arthritis.  But she still "talks" to me each and every time I step outside, and loves me better than my better half does.  I thought I was saving her from a shelter 18 years ago, after my last dog passed away.  Turns out she was meant to watch over me and my home and family instead.

• Like 4

GREAT video. My old hound is 19.  She's deaf, half-blind, and has arthritis.  But she still "talks" to me each and every time I step outside, and loves me better than my better half does.  I thought I was saving her from a shelter 18 years ago, after my last dog passed away.  Turns out she was meant to watch over me and my home and family instead.

Yuup...you "rescue" a dog or cat from a shelter; it's usually YOU who actually gets rescued.

My cat of 21 years passed away in January of 2006. That March I rescued a Main Coon from our local shelter - we figured he was about 5 or 6 years old at that point. While I was waiting for the shelter to get everything ready they came back to me and told me I couldn't adopt him because he was positive for feline aids. I argued with them for a while and went home with him that night. Almost six years to the day in March of 2012 I lost him to cancer; pretty normal for a cat with aids but by God, he had a damn good life for the six years he was with me.

I've got another Main Coon now...he's the king of the house but my hound dog is the queen. ;) Edited by RobertNashville

Yuup...you "rescue" a dog or cat from a shelter; it's usually YOU who actually gets rescued.

Right on the money.  She's my 3rd shelter dog.  All the rest were strays who ended up staying --- except for the little "house" dog of my wife's; also a rescue (the dog, I mean, not the wife).  Long story short, I said "I put my foot down. NO dogs in the house."  Two days later, I paid the "adoption" fee and brought this little "attitude" home.  Guess it's obvious who's boss at this house.  Gotta say, though, with the old hound outside being deaf, this little creature in the house lets us know when someone's at the door or coming in.  And I do believe he'd give life and limb to protect us (although a warning is about all he's big enough to follow through with).