Predicting the next terrorist attacks?

Guest Darth Maul

Guest Darth Maul
Was sitting here wearing my tinfoil hat because it looks good with my tinfoil jumpsuit and tinfoil bling lol I even put in my tinfoil Grillz. And i figured I would put a few of my suspicions in writing so to speak. Just to see if anything comes of them.

Of course when I say terrorist attack I actually mean false flag event set up by the government with crisis actors to cause fear and panic and to get one step closer to martial law and gun confiscation.

Here are my guesses.

1. Dorney Park PA or close by on or about 13 May 2013.
2. Hamilton County Ohio, sometime in mid May.
3. One or both of the Disney's on or about 24 May 2013
Guest RedLights&Sirens
You realize if anything happens on these dates, especially these locations, they will come for you!

Here is my prediction, tomorow there is a 100% chance of weather

You realize if anything happens on these dates, especially these locations, they will come for you!

Here is my prediction, tomorow there is a 100% chance of weather

Yes yes, everyone talks about the weather but no one does anything about it.

• Like 1
Guest RedLights&Sirens

Yes yes, everyone talks about the weather but no one does anything about it.

Speak for yourself. Im burning as much fossil fuels as possible trying to warm things up a bit more lol
Guest Lester Weevils

Dunno, but previous coincidences might lay odds that future attacks might happen somewhere there happens to be a government security drill in progress?  :) If so, dunno what to make of it. Maybe they run so many security drills that any random attack would have to coincide with one? Or maybe the "security drills" are responses to tipoffs or intelligence? Or maybe one could conclude that security drills can't stop such things with any reliability? So many possible explanations, assuming that such coincidences continue into the future.

Until Boston it had been over a decade since there was a successful attack. I have no doubt there will be another one in my lifetime but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

What rock are you hiding under?
Guest RedLights&Sirens

Speaking of weather first person to come up with a safe missle that disrupts tornados will be rich.

Im working on that too. I call it the Wicked Witch. It dosnt actually disrupt the tornado, it just distributes a halluceonagen over the area making people think they are in a magical land.

Sorry, Im deleriously overtired.
Speaking of wicked witches, did anyone go to see "Wicked" last time it was in town? My wife wants to see it next time it comes around, but I just wanted to get an idea of how painful it is to sit through.

Speaking of wicked witches, did anyone go to see "Wicked" last time it was in town? My wife wants to see it next time it comes around, but I just wanted to get an idea of how painful it is to sit through.

I've seen it. I hate musicals and plays generally. It wasn't that bad though. Had some pretty funny parts to it. Music was good. Just long.

Not one for trying to predict it, but in the grand scheme of things its better that they attack large crowds of people.  Once people like this realize that IED's targeting infrastructure (power lines, railroads, interstate etc.)  will have a much broader and longer lasting impact we are in for some really bad times.  In some ways it amazes me that it's not already happening.  I know if I were a terrorist wanting to do some serious damage this is where I would likely attack

Edited to add for TMF:  Wicked is a pretty good show.  Not bad to sit through at all and like the previous poster I am no fan of musicals.   Not sure when or if it will be coming to the Roxy in Clarksville. It's not in TPAC' lineup in Nashville until this time next year.  Another good funny musical to sit through when it comes back to the area is Avenue Q

Edited by c.a.willard