Benghazi

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

If you let, by your inaction, or action to prevent their safety, you are a traitor to this

country when people get killed. Hillary should be put in jail over this, along with the

President and Leon Panetta, for crimes against the United States.

It is sad how obvious the media is silent about this when Woodward and Bernstein

became hero's over Watergate. For those of you who weren't born, Nixon broke

some laws, but nothing of this magnitude and he resigned in the face of possible

impeachment.

If this goes by the wayside, and people aren't united in removing these criminals,

I certainly hope whoever doesn't give a damn is happy with their slavery because

this is one very serious problem and some people are coming forward at great

risk to expose it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/7/john-bolton-benghazi-could-bring-down-obama-admini/

http://freebeacon.com/graham-i-think-the-dam-is-about-to-break-on-benghazi/

Even CBS can't keep their mouth shut over this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57583388/benghazi-whistleblowers-head-to-house-committee/

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest Darth Maul

What do we do? And I mean that seriously? I am all for the impeachment of this president and the dismissal of most of his cabinet and appointed people. Do we petition the government to he heard? Do we collectively march on the capital and exercise our first amendment right? I am all for and all in for seriously making some noise on a petition/protest front. If the occupiers can set up shop and get media coverage for how long now? Than so can we.

Guest 6.8 AR

You get behind candidates who will do the will of the people, first. Your suggestion is fine with me when

the ballot quits working. Get behind the Tea Party and start fighting back against tyranny is another way.

Hell, his own party wants to survive. The Democrats may even call for a solution to this, if only for their

own survival. There are democrats who don't want this going on. They are just few and far between

sometimes.

Guest RedLights&Sirens
I signed one of thoes White House petitions about Benghazi. Obviously it got the required signatures and then some so the WH was required to respond. I can only paraphrase because I deleted the email, it wasnt even worth printing to whipe my butt with.

Basically it said BO and company cant be impeached because it was not war time and no crime was commited.

Now, I didnt believe that of course and I really do want action for this but what the hell do we do if they and the country dont believe anything happened? Or just dont give a F.

Some in the media are beginning to turn, Bob Schieffer being one of them. I certainly hope heads will roll and the truth prevails.

Sadly I just shake my head at the lunacy;

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-contributor-on-nonstory-of-benghazi-whistleblowers-im-not-sure-why-this-is-a-big-story-right-now/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/scarborough-chuck-todd-blast-gop-fixation-with-benghazi-its-not-a-holy-grail-or-pathway-to-victory/

The best thing to do at this point is ring their phones off the hook in DC. Corker and Alexander could really make a lot of noise over this IF they choose to do so. Our elected officials need to demand answers, and if they're not, I believe we should demand that they do.

Corker 202-224-3344

Alexander (202) 224-4944

Some in the media are beginning to turn, Bob Schieffer being one of them. I certainly hope heads will roll and the truth prevails.

Sadly I just shake my head at the lunacy;
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-contributor-on-nonstory-of-benghazi-whistleblowers-im-not-sure-why-this-is-a-big-story-right-now/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/scarborough-chuck-todd-blast-gop-fixation-with-benghazi-its-not-a-holy-grail-or-pathway-to-victory/

That's why I have banned msnbc from my home
Guest 6.8 AR

I signed one of thoes White House petitions about Benghazi. Obviously it got the required signatures and then some so the WH was required to respond. I can only paraphrase because I deleted the email, it wasnt even worth printing to whipe my butt with.

Basically it said BO and company cant be impeached because it was not war time and no crime was commited.

Now, I didnt believe that of course and I really do want action for this but what the hell do we do if they and the country dont believe anything happened? Or just dont give a F.

Don't take this wrong, because I know you mean well, but those petitions are only a marketing ploy and will

more than likely cause more harm to our Soldiers than good. They were put up with a completely different

purpose than improving government. This President doesn't care what you or I think, except as a way to

further fine tune his own agenda.

Guest RedLights&Sirens
Not taking it the wrong way at all, though I kind of figured they dont care. I have not been on there in a while now because it didnt take long to figure that out. Its amazing how much and how little it takes to distract the people. I honestly believe reality TV is one of thoes intentional distractions more so than it is for ratings. Well maybe at one point it was about the ratings but now why pay attention to boring @&& politics when we can watch Honey Boo Boo grow up to be the next Anna Nicole. Harsh, tin foil hat words I know but I wont appologize for them.

Anyways back on subject, I know plenty of people who are angered by Benghazi. I just hope there are enough of us out there to make a difference because as I have said in another thread, I dont think voting is enough anymore.

Unfortunately this will go nowhere. Just like the murdering abortion Dr.  in Philly, main stream media turns a blind eye or says it's just political. :death:  

I am fearful greenego is correct.  With the media full on board with BO, the 65% percent of the population that gets their news from The Daily Show and Carson Daily will never get the story. 

We always talk about fighting this mess by getting behind good candidates, and I agree that is a must.  But it is useless without pressuring the media to report the truth.  I rememeber reading a thread that outlined a "government gone rogue" scenario and how patriots might respond a while back (on TGO, I think).  It involved targetting the corrupt media members rather than politicians. 

I do not and cannot accept that kind of violence, but it did make me think about the premise a great deal.  Somehow, the media has to be made accountable.  I know we can vote with our wallets and cable boxes, and not support news sponsers or publications that sling this filth.  But half the county buys the crap they sell.  How do you deal with that?  I vomit a little in my mouth when I walk into the lobby of the company I work for and the TV channel is set to CNN, or worse, MSNBC!  I mean MSNBC couldn't get lower ratings if it tried, but the enemies of America like Soros and the DNC keep filling their coffers. 

Guest nra37922

Agreed!  Watergate was a scandal but no one died!!!! Benghazi in MHO was a treasonous act against the American people and those involved should be treated as such. 

But with Watergate the press HATED, and I mean HATED, Nixon which is definitely not the case with the current occupier of the White House.

A Chattanooga area radio talk show host today said that the entire Benghazi fiasco is all about the GOP trying to knock Hilliary Clinton out of the running for a 2016 win and absolutely nothing else.  Same old DRIVEL from the left.  No mention of the US citizens that died that night while Obama slept warm in his bed and his administration lead a stand down as far as rescue was concerned. Has anyone been arrested?  Has ANYTHING been done in response? No.  Not a damn thing.  Then this DWEEB started talking about why wasn't there an investigation on Bush sitting on terrorist information weeks before 9-11.  Even IF the Bush comment is true.....2 wrongs don't make a right and it does NOTHING towards excusing the events of Benghazi that night.  The liberal extremist are destroying this country with their lies and deception as well as their pampering and protecting everything BHO does..

I wish to be wrong but believe this will go nowhere. After these hearings the story will be overcome by something else. The MSM will not allow it to remain on the radar. Just like all the other outrageous stories that never result in anything tangible being done. Hillary will be forced to defend it later during Democrat primaries and perhaps a general election.

A Chattanooga area radio talk show host today said that the entire Benghazi fiasco is all about the GOP trying to knock Hilliary Clinton out of the running for a 2016 win and absolutely nothing else.....

A better analysis is that it was all about BHO winning the election, and not having his "we've neutered Al Qaeda" message rebutted by actual fact. Would take the luster off the "General Motors is alive and Bin Laden is dead" mantra. It was also an "inconvenient truth" that couldn't interfere with a very important fund raiser in Vegas the next day.

It's also sounding like maybe O and Hildebeest were together drunk or something when it happened, as both seem to have been totally MIA.

You realize that the poor sap who made the Excuse Vid is still in jail for a simple (and quite minor) parole violation (that took a well televised swat team to bring in, yeah right) but they've given bail to the Boston Bombing accomplices -- and yet not one of the actual perps has even been hunted down. Yet one purported principal was "found" and interviewed in a cafe by a tactical newsman.

Hell, the first US team didn't even hit the site till almost a month afterwards. It was said it was "too dangerous". But of course it wasn't too dangerous for the embassy folks to have been there in the first place, and newsmen were picking through the rubble within 24 hours.

Whole thing has stunk from the beginning, continues to reek worse, and none of the malfeasance at the least will be punished, except maybe for singling out a whipping boy or two way down in the pecking order. And by the time Hillary is officially anointed, it will be ancient uninteresting history.

- OS

• Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

I watched the entire 6 hour testimony except the time I nodded out in my chair. It was generally very interesting as such things go.

A confirmed liberal watching the thing would be cursing the witnesses and republicans, and praising the wisdom of the democrat congresscritters of course.

I don't much like either side, but noted that most of the democrat congresscritter had to tell some kind of wimpy story about themselves and their own personal tragedies in order to prove, I suppose, that they can personally sympathize with the dead/injured and the families thereof. Followed by praise for the troops, state dept personnel, and the brave witnesses. Followed of course by strong interrogation trying to make out the witnesses as at best deluded fools if not outright liars. I did not see the democrat reps in a very favorable light.

Edited by Lester Weevils
From Breitart.... Spot on.

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

If Jodi Arias had killed our ambassador in Benghazi, we might have had a shot at media caring.
3:24 PM - 8 May 2013
237 RETWEETS 66 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

At the end of the day, there is no hard proof.  I watched most of the hearing myself, and there is definitely compelling stories about what wasn't done, but I didn't hear one of them say Hillary, BO, or Kennedy gave the order not to go.  It came from AFRICOM if I remember right, which of course probably came with input from any/all of them.  

While I think we all believe the guys that spoke today, there isn't a smoking gun that will support impeachment.

Edited by Hozzie