Z-Man Speeds Through Texas Armed But Not Dangerous

If you watch the dashcam footage at about the 3 minute mark you hear what sounds like the officer texing on a phone while waiting for dispatch to get back to him. Probably texts his budies. "Holy s### I've got George Zimmerman stopped" lol
Edited by glowdotGlock
  • Like 3

If you watch the dashcam footage at about the 3 minute mark you hear what sounds like the officer texing on a phone while waiting for dispatch to get back to him. Probably texts his budies. "Holy s### I've got George Zimmerman stopped" lol

Earlier in the video you can hear his phone snap a picture. It's either before or after he calls it in.

On another note. Since so many of us like to Monday morning quarterback LEO's, I thought this guy was very professional and did a good job (unless of course he snapped a pic of the DL and sent to his buddies).
  • Like 1

My God he's wandering aimlessly across the entire United States.  :panic:

He must be heading out to that Wild West all the bed-wetters keep talking about so he can ramble down Main St.  randomly shooting his GUN!

Well he's gona have to get a diff truck or car now , everybody's gona be looking for what the dispatch jest announced all over the Internet . People jest can't leave well enough alone and move on . Sad sad sad
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
I hope he's smart enough not to travel to any of the commie western states. Maybe he will relocate to Texas and live the rest of his life happily where they still cherish liberty and freedoms.

If you want to feel better about it read the comments section.  95% of the comments are reasonable, even from Brits.  Most of the comments are "why is this in the news?"

"#creepyasscracker LOL"

The video appears to be edited a bit,  seems like a cut right before the officer tells him not to play with his firearm.  Almost makes me wonder if part was cut out maybe informing the officer he had a firearm.

I am waiting to see the full, uncut version.

Also the officer called him in as a White Male, last name Zimmerman.  hmm.

He only got a warning? Still no #justice4Trayvon!

I did find some of the comments on the article which were outraged that he didn't get a ticket, as if no one had ever got a warning before.  Also, the comment "no where in particular" in response to the question on where he was headed to seemed to make people think he should have been arrested for not telling the cop.  These were Americans.  I imagine Georgie Boy knew that cop cars have dash cams and didn't want the hundreds of people hunting him to know where he was going to.

It is curious that this made the news - why would any PD release a dashcam video of a traffic stop where a warning is given.

Is this type of video FOIA eligible?

Either the officers blabbing with his buddies wound up leaking out an a media organization and a FOIA was issues or someone at that PD doesn't like GZ and wanted to make his truck ID available to the public

Thoughts ?

It is curious that this made the news - why would any PD release a dashcam video of a traffic stop where a warning is given.

Is this type of video FOIA eligible?

Either the officers blabbing with his buddies wound up leaking out an a media organization and a FOIA was issues or someone at that PD doesn't like GZ and wanted to make his truck ID available to the public

Thoughts ?

I'm would guess that one of two things happened. Some cops were passing this around and someone leaked it to the press or the word got out that he was pulled over and the press requested the footage, or demanded it. I don't know how FOIA works with stuff like that.