Troy Industries facing backlash

If I missed another thread about this, I apologize. So it seems Troy Industries is making some questionable hiding decisions. They hired a Chicago anti-gunner, though they did fire him. They have also hired a sniper from Ruby Ridge, and in the face of public outcry, they are defending his actions at Ruby Ridge.

http://www.thebangswitch.com/the-hiring-follies-of-troy-industries/

And now they are facing the consequences for it. Hammer Head Armament has posted om facebook that as of cob today they will be suspending zales of TI products until further notice. Im glad compaines will stand up for what they believe in still.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Those who hire the repugnant are destined to reap the harvest of distain... .   I would never do business with anyone, no matter how winsome who chooses to hire a genuine murderer; or an accomplice to murder... . The hell with Troy Industries and their stinkin pimps and "trainers"...

leroy

• Like 6

Troy is dead to me.

Those who hire the repugnant are destined to reap the harvest of distain... . I would never do business with anyone, no matter how winsome who chooses to hire a genuine murderer; or an accomplice to murder... . The hell with Troy Industries and their stinkin pimps and "trainers"...

leroy

Yeah they lost me as a customer now and forever. And not only did they hire a murderer, he is defending the man

• Like 1
Vicki Weaver is dead because of Randy weaver and Kevin Harris. The first shot Horiuchi took hit Weaver; the 2nd went through Harris and killed Vicki Weaver, he hit both his targets on the run. I’m not upset they hired Houriuchi’s spotter. Weaver and Harris should be in prison for murder.
  • Moderators

Vicki Weaver is dead because of Randy weaver and Kevin Harris. The first shot Horiuchi took hit Weaver; the 2nd went through Harris and killed Vicki Weaver, he hit both his targets on the run. I’m not upset they hired Houriuchi’s spotter. Weaver and Harris should be in prison for murder.

Due to recent admonishments, I won't get too deep into this argument with you. All I will say is that you have taken this position is completely unsurprising to me. I would have expected nothing different from you other than to support and defend a couple of state sanctioned murders and those that committed them on the state's behalf.
  • Like 8
[quote name="DaveTN" post="1025637" timestamp="1378137473"] Vicki Weaver is dead because of Randy weaver and Kevin Harris. The first shot Horiuchi took hit Weaver; the 2nd went through Harris and killed Vicki Weaver, he hit both his targets on the run. I’m not upset they hired Houriuchi’s spotter. Weaver and Harris should be in prison for murder.[/quote] Oh I'm sorry. I thought the man who shot and killed an unarmed woman holding a 10 month old child should be in jail for murder. As should his spotter. They would quickly run a military sniper up for doing the exact same thing, so whats the difference? Maybe they should have left the people at Ruby ridge alone is what they should have done. Not that your postion suprises me. You defend to the death anyone with a badge or goverment title. Even a piece of shit like this. Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots
  • Like 4

Due to recent admonishments, I won't get too deep into this argument with you. All I will say is that you have taken this position is completely unsurprising to me. I would have expected nothing different from you other than to support and defend a couple of state sanctioned murders and those that committed them on the state's behalf.

What in the heck are you talking about?  The government does nothing wrong.  Anyone who says such has turned their back on their country. ;) :stir:

• Like 3
This is why I hat3 the man working for Troy Industries now. He was the spotter for these shots.

"Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards north and above the Weaver cabin,shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son.(The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.) Then, as Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara, and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, blowing off half of Vicki Weaver's face and killing her, and wounded Harris in the chest. Vicki Weaver was standing behind the door through which Harris was entering the house, holding their 10-month-old baby Elisheba[51] in her arms.[53] The Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) Ruby Ridge Task Force Report (June 10, 1994) stated in section I. Executive Summary subhead B. Significant Findings that the second shot did not satisfy constitutional standards for legal use of deadly force.[54] The OPR review also found the lack of a request to surrender was "inexcusable", since Harris and the two Weavers were running for cover without returning fire and were not an imminent threat. The task force also specifically blamed Horiuchi for firing through the door, not knowing whether someone was on the other side of it. While controversy exists as to who is responsible for approving the ROE that were being followed by the sniper, the task force also condemned the so-called "rules of engagement" allowing shots to be fired with no request for surrender."

They took a bad shot, on shitty shoot on sight ROE. And still people defend their actions as right. Maybe he should have let that shot go. Seems even the legal system agrees he was in the wrong. So go ahead and support you good ol boys with a badge Dave. I hope it rest easy on your mind that you have no issues with murder as long as the man behind the trigger has a badge.

• Like 3
Guest Lester Weevils

the 2nd went through Harris and killed Vicki Weaver, he hit both his targets on the run.

In that case-- Regardless that the entire gov handling of the case was a thumb fingered cluster flock from front to back-- That feller ought to at least be well qualified enough to teach the concept, "be sure of your backstop". :)

That feller ought to at least be well qualified enough to teach the concept, "be sure of your backstop". :)

Yep, he should have turned Harris and Weaver off like switch; then Vicki wouldn’t have had to die.

Regardless that the entire gov handling of the case was a thumb fingered cluster flock from front to back

Can’t disagree with that either. The justice department turned their back on the people that did their job.

Yep, he should have turned Harris and Weaver off like switch; then Vicki wouldn’t have had to die.

Can’t disagree with that either. The justice department turned their back on the people that did their job.

Maybe he shouldn't have taken a shot at a man running for cover, that wasn't an immediate threat, without issuing a surrender warning, and without knowing what was beyond his target. He was a fucking trigger happy idiot who shot and killed an innocent woman. And you are defending him. Thats whats wrong with this country

• Like 2

I'm waiting for the famous quote from Dave...."back when I was a cop"

It never fails.

Back when he was a cop the justice department would cover up everything you did, since you were just doing your job and all, just like the brown shirts. God forbid the justice department make a good ol boy answer for his wrong actions. He should be in prison for murder 2.

Maybe he shouldn't have taken a shot at a man running for cover, that wasn't an immediate threat, without issuing a surrender warning, and without knowing what was beyond his target. He was a ####ing trigger happy idiot who shot and killed an innocent woman. And you are defending him. Thats whats wrong with this country

He was criminal that opened fire on cops. It was the next day; he had been given many hours to surrender. How long do think they should have baby sat him?

Wow, just wow...   :puke:

[quote name="DaveTN" post="1025678" timestamp="1378140499"] He was criminal that opened fire on cops. It was the next day; he had been given many hours to surrender. How long do think they should have baby sat him?[/quote] I dont know. How would you feel if some overeager sniper (who must have sucked at shooting to shokt him twice and still not put him down at 200 yds) shot your wife in the face, holding your child while trying to hit someone running through your front door? It was a bad shoot, even the justice department agrees. I guess its never a bad shoot for you as long as he is wearing a badge huh? You realize that shot would bave gotten a military sniper in a combat zone sent to Leavenworth for murder? Think about that...... Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots
  • Like 3

I dont know. How would you feel if some overeager sniper shot your wife in the face, holding your child while trying to hit someone running through your front door? It was a bad shoot, even the justice department agrees. I guess its never a bad shoot for you as long as he is wearing a badge huh? You realize that shot would bave gotten a military sniper in a combat zone sent to Leavenworth for murder? Think about that...... Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Doesn’t have anything to do with wearing a Badge, but if thats what you think it’s fine. I can’t really say how I would feel about my wife being shot after I had engaged Police and been barricaded for a day, putting my wife and children in harm’s way; I just can’t imagine me being in that situation…. Ever. Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 1

He was criminal that opened fire on cops. It was the next day; he had been given many hours to surrender. How long do think they should have baby sat him?

Weaver did not open fire on the "cops".  They opened fire on him.  Maybe you could tell us what Weaver was finally convicted of that warranted the murder of his son and wife?

You should remove the American flags in your avatar and replace them with something more appropriate for those who love tyranny.

• Like 5

DaveTN, if all that's so, how come Weaver was eventually compensated with a million dollars by the Justice Department, or

whoever it was in the government? It was finally determined to be a complete over-reach by the law enforcement agencies

involved. The federal government ate crow on that one, and I really wish they had eaten a lot more buzzards in the Waco

case, but that one didn't happen.

There was a lot more to it than Randy Weaver being some kind of bad guy. He was being set up as a fall guy.

I forgot to add that, if I remember correctly, all charges were dropped, also.

Edited by 6.8 AR

There was a lot more to it than Randy Weaver being some kind of bad guy. He was being set up as a fall guy.

That may well have been the case. But why didn’t he (or Harris) just deal with it instead of opening fire?

If you get accused of something you didn’t do and start shooting at the cops when they show up; what do you think is going to happen? If you want to become a dead martyr fine. But why not send your wife and kids to safety?

You of all people are using the findings of the Justice Department to back up your beliefs? You gotta admit that’s kinda funny. biggrin.gif

Edited by DaveTN

Oh boy.
Guest nra37922

Really DaveTN really?!?  Or are you just trying to fire folks up?

Edited by nra37922
I'm not even going to comment on the direction this thread is headed, as it has risen my blood pressure already. What I will say is Troy has lost my business. Two of my AR's run their handguards. While I can't say I'm going to rip them off of those guns and start over, I will say I get a sick feeling when I pick them up now. It may just come to me replacing them with a company's that doesn't suck at the tit of government
  • Like 3