Victory in Colorado

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24066168/colorado-senate-president-john-morse-recalled-angela-giron

Both the dems that did not want to hear from their people and pushed through stupid gun control were kicked out of office! Way to go Colorado and the NRA!!!

This was a huge blow for bloomberg.

I was watching the polls on the Denver Post site and jumped for joy when it was done!

Gotta love their whining editorial.

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_24064796/time-move-past-colorado-recall-elections

• Like 5
Guest thebeast09

Bully! That is great news!

I was never sure where Colorado would go in terms of gun laws - hate to see it go like California. Seems to be on the right track...

Hope it is a wakeup call to a bunch more of the politicians that support ridiculous gun control measures.  How can they think that restricting legal gun owners will have any effect on illegal or mentally deranged gun owners?   Or is it not about gun control but about control?

• Like 1

HEHEHEHE.....  The great democrat politician Tip O'Neil once quipped to student politicians "....All politics is local...."... This son and daughter of satan learned it the hard way.... .  Way to go Coloradans!!  We may need to bring back the "...tar and feathers treatment..."...

Its already been a great day, and its 8:29 am!!

happy leroy

• Like 3
Wonderful news! I read one comment on a site from a befuddled anti gunner that said "this proves that money is all it takes in this country to win elections!"....So I posted "You mean like the past two Presidential elections?" that kinda started a sh#t storm, so I backed out and let them go....lol.
  • Like 1

Wonderful news! I read one comment on a site from a befuddled anti gunner that said "this proves that money is all it takes in this country to win elections!"....So I posted "You mean like the past two Presidential elections?" that kinda started a sh#t storm, so I backed out and let them go....lol.

Well... considering the LOSERS had millions thrown at them... and the winners got about $350,000... this is really a moron.

• Like 1

I'm really happy to see that Morse guy go. He is the one who said gun owners are a "sickness in our souls" on the Colorado Senate floor.

Then he tried to sue to have an ad of him saying that blocked during the run up to the recall election.

I love how the liberal media is downplaying this victory. However, they do concede it was a litmus test for all gun control.

One of the ousted Senators, Giron, even said, “For Mayors Against Illegal Guns, if they lose even one of these seats, they might as well fold it up. And they understand that.”

Edited by PC7
  • Like 2

I suppose this is good news but unless I'm missing something here, the draconian and unconstitutional laws these worthless politicians (and it wasn't just the ones who were recalled) are still on the books are they not?

Those worthless Democrats were replaced with worthless Repubs. There's a lawsuit too. Huge victory. It also sends a message... gun grabbin' can get you fired, and even Bloomdwarf's money can't save your sorry ass.

• Like 1

The tears of the antis are delicious.  All over the web, libs are crying in comments sections, Bloomberg is trying his best to downplay it (even though his org spent $3 million on it), and, though symbolic, the NRA has a pretty big victory on its hands.  NRA clout = still intact.

Like McDonalds. . . I'm Lovin' It!

Buying a Big Gulp Icee today to celebrate.

• Like 2

Those worthless Democrats were replaced with worthless Repubs. There's a lawsuit too. Huge victory. It also sends a message... gun grabbin' can get you fired, and even Bloomdwarf's money can't save your sorry ass.

Maybe both are worthless, Mike, but just maybe they learned a lesson, also.

The tears of the antis are delicious.  All over the web, libs are crying in comments sections, Bloomberg is trying his best to downplay it (even though his org spent $3 million on it), and, though symbolic, the NRA has a pretty big victory on its hands.  NRA clout = still intact.

Like McDonalds. . . I'm Lovin' It!

Buying a Big Gulp Icee today to celebrate.

Ain't nothin' sweeter than a butthurt liberal. I always have plenty of salt for their wounds too. :)