Starbucks caves

Guest TresOsos

Do you remember the woman who was carrying a gun in her purse at starbucks and had a ND? She shot someone standing near her.

SHE WAS CARRYING CONCEALED! 

I'm not sure what we are even arguing about. All I'm trying to say is that I'm sure there were more discussions in the board room other than open carry. I agree with you guys that the open carry of AR's and AK's only made things worse.

Here you go...damn concealed carry idiots. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/gun-in-purse-starbucks_n_3268652.html

Remember that time Buford Tune shot his pinky off? 

By the way, when was the last NRA convention that allowed any carrying of firearms, much less open carry?

I have no "inside knowledge" of this but I doubt the NRA has anything to do with those decisions...I would suspect that it's the policy of the venue that determines whether carry is allowed or not.

Edited by RobertNashville

I have no "inside knowledge" of this but I doubt the NRA has anything to do with those decisions...I would suspect that it's the policy of the venue that determines whether carry is allowed or not.

I think it's safe to assume that is very accurate. If the NRA is willing to give huge chunks of [my] money to venues who don't allow the carrying of firearms, I won't feel guilty for slurping down my caramel mocha frappuccinos. All while carrying my firearm. Concealed, of course.

• Like 1

I think it's safe to assume that is very accurate. If the NRA is willing to give huge chunks of [my] money to venues who don't allow the carrying of firearms, I won't feel guilty for slurping down my caramel mocha frappuccinos. All while carrying my firearm. Concealed, of course.

Given the size of conventions, the number of venues that can hold it are not many so I guess they have to work within the rules they are given.

Guest TresOsos

Salted caramel mocha frappuccino............ :yuck: :yuck: :puke: .

that sounds like a laxative I saw advertised on TV commercial the other day................ :rock:

Yeah, drink a few of those before a colonoscopy.

Do you remember the woman who was carrying a gun in her purse at starbucks and had a ND? She shot someone standing near her.

SHE WAS CARRYING CONCEALED! 

I'm not sure what we are even arguing about. All I'm trying to say is that I'm sure there were more discussions in the board room other than open carry. I agree with you guys that the open carry of AR's and AK's only made things worse.

Here you go...damn concealed carry idiots. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/gun-in-purse-starbucks_n_3268652.html

You on the board?

The conversations about this were probably what caused that letter to happen. It's called return on investment.