Lane Kiffin to Alabama, CONFIRMED!

runco

For sale: My life long collection of Alabama Crimson Tide Memoribilla, at least 8 Bama hats, 5 assorted XL Alabama Crimson Tide T Shirts, and an Alabama Crimson Tide hoodie. Taking best offer. I want to sell while I still have a chance.

For sale: My life long collection of Alabama Crimson Tide Memoribilla, at least 8 Bama hats, 5 assorted XL Alabama Crimson Tide T Shirts, and an Alabama Crimson Tide hoodie. Taking best offer. I want to sell while I still have a chance.

Actually I picked up a backseat full on the way home from the Sugar Bowl......

I hear there's a lot of Vols stuff available for cheap, maybe you can arrange a trade...

Be crazy if he's only at Bama a week or two then goes to Vanderbilt. I'm a Tide fan but I don't really like him. However he'd be a good head coach for Vandy. Even if he is a cancer they won't get anyone better, unfortunately. The best they can hope for is another no name guy that works out. They're about 1 for 10 on that since I can remember. And if the guy they pick up does ok he'll be gone to another better job in a year or two anyway. Might as well have someone there for a year that has won a couple of games and coached at a high level. David Williams needs to be calling Kiffin tomorrow. I would have to assume he has a contract where he can leave for a head coaching job.

He's not a terrible choice as an OC. Saban's status will keep him from having too much power to screw up much. Hell he may want to be an OC. He's touted as an offensive minded guy. Maybe he'll be great not having to mess with the other parts of a team. Edited by JWC