Feinstein

vontar

Feinstein Is back in the News.

This time

the chairwoman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee accused the Central Intelligence Agency on Tuesday of inappropriately searching the committee's computers as the panel investigated the CIA's detention and interrogation program

You know what, they let the NSA run wild on  snooping on citizens.

the-guardian-front-page-2.jpg

They let the TSA grope grandmas. 

tsa-gropes-grandma.jpg

It is about time what goes around comes around to Feinstein.  Probably the closest she has felt like a citizen in 65 years.

Maybe had she been trying to uphold the constitution instead of gutting it for her personal agenda but ...

us-libya-attack.jpeg-e1355677604315-620x

For the record, the picture of Feinstein comes from a new story where she is depending domestic Surveillance.

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/27/feinstein_defends_domestic_surveillance_program/

Edited by vontar
Guest TankerHC

Wasnt it Feinstein who proclaimed that very surveillance program was helping American Citizens? 

She must not be an American citizen, deport her to California. 

Interesting, Feinstein defends/excuses the governments practice of violating Americans constitutional rights, and defends those who carry out those violations of constitutional rights, UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO HER, then it suddenly becomes wrong. Sounds kinda familiar. Edited by K191145
  • Like 4

Interesting, Feinstein defends/excuses the governments practice of violating Americans constitutional rights, and defends those who carry out those violations of constitutional rights, UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO HER, then it suddenly becomes wrong. Sounds kinda familiar.

Yep, exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

- OS

So what is fair enough for the American people to have shoved down our throats is not good enough for the Wicked Witch of the West to get choked on???????? I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander and never support something that is liable to turn around and bite you in the butt!!!!! She is no better than any other American but I guess she might have a lot more dirty laundry to hide than most Americans also...........jmho

• Like 1

Dirty laundry?   They don't come any more corrupt.   Her seat in the Senate is the only thing keeping her from a long stretch in Marion.   If the NSA or (horrors) FBI in an honest admin had the impression they could do this,  she'd be sunk worse than the titanic, and her theiving husband along with her. 

Edited by Mark@Sea
  • Like 2

So what is fair enough for the American people to have shoved down our throats is not good enough for the Wicked Witch of the West to get choked on???????? I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander and never support something that is liable to turn around and bite you in the butt!!!!! She is no better than any other American but I guess she might have a lot more dirty laundry to hide than most Americans also...........jmho

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/WitchesWestcoast_zpsb96f6eea.jpg.html]WitchesWestcoast_zpsb96f6eea.jpg[/URL]

My grandaddy always told me that nothing crawls under snakes bellies that does not go over it's back. I never quite understood what he meant by that but for some reason I feel that before this mess is all over I will know more what it means if I pay attention................ :shrug: :shrug: :hiding:

Guest theconstitutionrocks

I had some choice words but I will maintain decorum...I hope this thing comes full circle on her. Nothing I would like better than to see her found in criminal violation of some statute, charged, and convicted.

this is just another "look over there" and "not here" from obama and company.  they think we are fools and don't know what is going on.  well half of the nation are fools, the rest of us are not.  but we are losing ground everyday.  hard to beat back the fools.  they breed like rabbits. 

Guest TankerHC

OK, so a report came up on mil.com about this, this morning. Tell me, are all of our Politicians idiots?

She is on the Intelligence Committee. The Intelligence Committee also decides the budget for the CIA. During the Benghazi Investigation, the Intelligence Committee had to sort through tens of thousands of pages of documents on Computers.

Who supplied those Computers? The CIA. 

I say thumbs up to the CIA. Maybe they are on the side of the people and who knows, they may be helping us by keeping these dumbasses in check. Maybe there is a reason we haven't gone full Commie. The Tin Foil Hatters are always talking about a shadow Government. Well, at one time J. Edgar Hoover was a Shadow Government unto himself. In fact he had so much info on our Politicians that he had a job for life. 

If some of these Politicians, like Fienstien are as stupid as they appear, then I hope they are being watched, closely. If you don't want Spies spying on you, then don't accept a Laptop from those Spies, while you are Investigating them for wrongdoing. How stupid can you be? They are called SPIES and INTELLIGENCE for two reasons, when it comes to Politicians. They are called SPIES because their job is to SPY and gather Intelligence. And they are called INTELLIGENCE because they are smarter than Dianne Feinstein who lacks INTELLIGENCE. 

Next time I need to keep something Secret, I think Ill just tell everyone, thats how the Government does it, so it must be the right way. 

Oh yea, and Feinstien now wants to bring criminal charges, they are looking at who to bring them on. Even though she herself says that the amount of spying on the Committee that was done was nowhere near the info gathered on the American people, which she fully supports. 

One last thing, the Polls are showing that there is near zero chance of her not being re-elected. 

Edited by TankerHC
Guest Lowbuster

May she rot in hell with the Devil's penis firmly entrenched in her rectum.

She'd probably lighten up if that happened before she died
Guest TankerHC

She'd probably lighten up if that happened before she died

She's looking forward to it. Her ban on Pitchforks is already drawn up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, this was a new thread by the same name as the old...  /edit

looks like she is turning into a conservative... or maybe its only bad to violate the constitution when she is the helpless victim.

"Feinstein Says CIA May Have Violated Constitution By Spying on Congress"

it would be funny, except it isnt.

Funny thing about spies and black ops....  how they can turn against you ....  who woulda thunk it.

Edited by Jonnin