Just rejoined the 1911 crowd.

I have ALWAYS wanted a Colt 1911 and came across this XSE I couldn't pass up. Some may call me a blasphemer or congratulate me, doesnt bother me either way because I have wanted one since I was a kid and finally have one, pretty sure I'm gonna be buried with this one, haha. Its no where near mint as who had it before me scratched it trying to take it apart. Came with three factory mags, haven't got a chance to blast er yet. Also bought one of the Bianchi model 82 holsters in black. tusu7y8u.jpg Sent from the future using a flux capacitor.

• Like 1

Great find!!... Remember the genuine Colt 1911 is the only worthy successor to that greatest of military sidearms, the Colt Single Action Army... It aint an accident that the 45 ACP (...Colt Automatic Pistol...) cartridge is a shortened, rimless version of the 45 Colt....

Enjoy!!!

leroy

Nice looking Colt glad you rejoined the 1911, it will only get worse from here. I own 3 Les Baers( 2TRS's,UTC)  Night Hawk GRP, Wilson CQB Elite, Gun Crafter's GI FRAG. and I'm getting ready to order another Wilson. Shoot the snot out of that colt that's what their made for, I've shot about 5000rnds. out of each I own and the 1911 is a great defense gun, enjoy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.