USPSA cheating scandal breaking.

This has become too big for USPSA to ignore now... the fallout is going to be... interesting.

Bet someone comes up w a wifi timer to tie in to practiscore that'll end that BS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Sadly, tapping the timer shortly after the shooter appears finished would have the effect of adding a small random time that Practiscore wouldn't detect.  Only way to detect would be video board and someone paying attention or actually see the RO doing it.

Bet someone comes up w a wifi timer to tie in to practiscore that'll end that BS..

The first day he came on area 6 Facebook page and defended himself. But the evidence is overwhelming. We shot USPSA this weekend in Dickson and had a lot of fun with the times. "Plus two!"

He did a poor job of defending himself.  I was accused of something this awful, I'd have used more "reactionary language".

News flash :
A forensic exam of the scoring computer he used has revealed he made multiple visits to www.idpatimermods.com

"Go from tramp to champ faster than u can say: shooter make ready" !!

To the members of USPSA Area 6.
I have spoken with people that I trust and respect their views.
In review it appears that I have fallen short in safeguarding the trust and duties place with me in this sport.
I apologize for those shortcomings.
I accept the full responsibility for my shortcomings, as well as, any pain or embarrassment caused.
I have resigned my membership in this great organization.
At some point in my future I hope to rebuild that trust.
Humbly Submitted,
Paul Hendrix

In review it appears that I have fallen short in safeguarding the trust and duties place with me in this sport.
I accept the full responsibility for my shortcomings, as well as, any pain or embarrassment caused.I have resigned my membership in this great organization.
Humbly Submitted,
Paul Hendrix

"....shortcomings..." what a douche.

He should have just said "I'm a cheating rat bastard and I resign my membership." At least I could respect that. Edited by BrasilNuts

I've been an IDPA SO for over 15 years and have been watching this despicable action by Hendrix now for several days. I'm concern about what the frag pattern of this cheating might have to all of the shooting sports that use a timer. Already it seems that the range lawyers want the shooter to see the time immediately at the end of the stage.

OK - - - Lets just make sure that we not forget that the main job of a RO/SO is safety. I've always try to show the timer to the shooter, but that is only after making sure that he/she has "Unload & Show Clear" and not immediately at the end of the stage while their firearm is hot.

You can almost bet on the foreseeable future of the "PH Fallout Affect" where shooters will demand to see the timer with a hot firearm still in their hands.

This was posted on Facebook

I accept the full responsibility for my shortcomings, as well as, any pain or embarrassment caused.
I have resigned my membership in this great organization.
Humbly Submitted,
Paul Hendrix