MidwayUSA - No Notifications at All?

Oh Shoot

Haven't ordered anything in some time from there, but did a couple days ago, thought it odd I didn't get email notification of the order.

But then, going to site, I see it has shipped, but didn't get notification of that either, and no tracking number showing on site for order either. I really do try to be around for shipments that I know are coming to the door, but can't if I don't have a clue. Matter of fact, I don't even know how this is being sent, let alone when to expect it. This is the "standard" shipping option.

I mean, when I send a $2 First Class parcel, it includes tracking for c'sake. This part of Larry's "Nitro Express Shipping" reform, jeez.

- OS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Email is correct on account - I pop email so no spam folder, but checked ISP with web mail, not in spam folder there. Never a prob with anyone else, never been a prob with Midway.

But main problem -- no tracking or even shipper listed for the order onsite. Just shows "standard" shipping.

In queue with eChat with CS now:

Well, that worked well:

--------------

RICHARD: Order 24302629 - Didn't get confirmation of order email - Didn't get shipping notice email - Looking at order, only shows "standard" shipping, no tracking number, or even who's used for shipping, so no idea when/how to look for it-

MidwayUSA: Welcome to MidwayUSA!
Interaction transferred to CCWebChat.
All agents are busy assisting other customers.
Your position in queue is 6.
Your estimated wait time is approximately 6 minutes.

MidwayUSA: All agents are busy assisting other customers.
Your position in queue is 6.
Your estimated wait time is approximately 6 minutes.

Your position in queue is 4.
Your estimated wait time is approximately 5 minutes.

Your position in queue is 2.
Your estimated wait time is approximately 3 minutes.

Your position in queue is 2.
Your estimated wait time is approximately one minute.

Arnold, Corissa: Interaction alerting Arnold, Corissa.
MidwayUSA: Agent has joined the conversation

Arnold, Corissa: Agent has left the conversation

----------------

Called,  not too bad, 'bout 5 min wait:

Guy says "shipped yesterday", which I knew, but was able to give me tracking number, which is USPS Priority, be here tomorrow.  Good to know as will likely be too big for one of our four larger package drops, so will try to catch mailman, or will have to go the PO to get it the next day.

Rep's explanation about no emails and main thing, that doesn't show on account order online, "Strange, it should".

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest boutwell

I made an order with them back on the 24th. Got a confirmation mail right away and a ship notification the next day with a tracking number. 

I will use them again - lowest price on a Crimson trace CMR-205 I found anywhere. Regretting it a bit now that I am trying to find a holster but it was still a damn good price.