Kahr PM9

Slpeod

I sold my last Kahr PM9 2 years ago when I picked up my Shield.  I thought I had moved on, then today at a LGS I look down and see a new 2 tone PM9. It had a sticker price of $579, which I thought was pretty cheap for a PM9. The guy saw me looking at it and said he would make me a deal on it if I wanted it and was really interested.  I really didn't think I wanted it since I was happy with my current 2 carry guns.  Then I held it.... why did I do that!!  

He said make me an offer, I said $450 out the door he said okay without even blinking - WTF.  5 minutes later I'm walking out with it. Guess I got another one to break in and put some NS on maybe even cerakote that shiny slide since I'm in so little on it.

I really just went in to see if they had any blue label Glocks in stock - just one of those days I guess.

• Like 2

Kahr: the single stack 9mm Glock that Glock doesn't make.   And without the goofy trigger.

That lack of "goofy trigger" is exactly why I own glocks and not kahr. Just my personal preference but that pm9 trigger to me is one of the worst I've ever shot. Thought at first maybe it was just that particular gun, but then had the chance to shoot another and....same trigger. Hats off to those that shoot it well, but it ain't for me (so let's hope glock does release the single stack 9mm, for my sake LOL)

That lack of "goofy trigger" is exactly why I own glocks and not kahr. Just my personal preference but that pm9 trigger to me is one of the worst I've ever shot. Thought at first maybe it was just that particular gun, but then had the chance to shoot another and....same trigger. Hats off to those that shoot it well, but it ain't for me (so let's hope glock does release the single stack 9mm, for my sake LOL)

I own both must say though that I only mod the Glock trigger - the Kahr has that smooth even pull. I personally think the Kahr would be perfect if it was just a tad shorter.
  • Like 1

You cann't beat the Kahr PM9 as a pocket and light carry gun. I like the smooth double action type trigger. I've carried my PM9 longer than any Glock that I've owned. I have one Glock 21 4th Gen as a house and woods gun and a Kahr CW45 as my truck gun.

Edited by lshel

You cann't beat the Kahr PM9 as a deep-concealment carry gun.

7 rounds vs 16 in my Glock 19... yes, I can beat the Kahr as a carry gun.

Now, try :)

I love my G19 and my Kahr, but if I gotta hide it in the summer with no chance of printing the G19 is a no-go

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

Now, try :)

I love my G19 and my Kahr, but if I gotta hide it in the summer with no chance of printing the G19 is a no-go

Yup. I "prefer" having my XD Subbie with 13+1, but since I have to more discreet than IWB some of the time, the Kahr PM9 has been in my pocket daily for about 4 years now.

I could carry the XD majority of time really, but I'm a creature of habit, don't like to have to think about wardrobe each day, and the Kahr hides in everything I wear, even the occasional dress pants. And though the XD ain't bad at all in my nice TT Gunleather rig, still can't compare to the comfort of pocket carry with the Kahr in a StellarRigs kydex, especially with all the walking I do.

- OS

• Like 2

Yup. I "prefer" having my XD Subbie with 13+1, but since I have to more discreet than IWB some of the time, the Kahr PM9 has been in my pocket daily for about 4 years now.

I could carry the XD majority of time really, but I'm a creature of habit, don't like to have to think about wardrobe each day, and the Kahr hides in everything I wear, even the occasional dress pants. And though the XD ain't bad at all in my nice TT Gunleather rig, still can't compare to the comfort of pocket carry with the Kahr in a StellarRigs kydex, especially with all the walking I do.

- OS

I can agree I have times discretion is a must however I carry a S&W bodyguard in my pocket during those times

-MOLON LABE-
A great deal on a PM9. I have a K9 and an MK9, but I think I might look for a CM9 and save a little money over the PM9. None of these are pocket pistols to me...I much prefer smaller .380 pistols, such as my LCP, for that role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 4 weeks later...