Michael Brown's criminal history

Ron_TN

he was a dirt bag no matter how you look at it.  his actions that day is what got him killed.  it does not matter how they try to change the facts, it was his fault that he was killed.  the low information voter will never see the facts.

They can't let those facts get in the way of looting - the shopping season has just begun.

Ron... My guess (...and it is a guess...)... RE: "The pistol didn't go off..."... Wilson and Brown were struggling... The back and forth tugging and pushing for the weapon pushed the SIG out of battery and it wouldn't fire... The only real bane of the semiauto pistol... Nothin wrong; only the barrel and slide pushed out of battery....

leroy

Edited by leroy

I've read elsewhere and it's in this link that Wilsons gun was fired twice in the vehicle.

It’s never been disputed that there was a fight and at least one round was fired in the car. I’m sure Wilson was scared to death. I don’t care if Brown was trying to surrender somewhere between round 3 to 5; he was an immediate threat and he was killed. The race issue was BS.

However, I was amazed to hear Wilson gave a TV interview. That was ignorance beyond belief. Obama and Holder are still after him. I can’t believe any reputable attorney told him a TV interview would be okay.
  • Like 1

[background=#f7f7f7]Yes, as proven by a court of law.[/background]

Exactly. That's really all that needs to be known (other than if there is some authentic claim of malfeasance by the court. Which there isn't)

Point being, there are hundreds of similar cases and some people accept the courts ruling and some don't.

Yes. And many of those who don't will drag you along into a train wreck of an argument with their woolly thinking. An example I saw on facebook was one person saying they were angry that there was no indictment. Someone more sensible states "facts on the ground" then another person chimes in with a list of things that probably *were* white on black bad shoots. They will try and maneuver you into defending something you're not claiming because they do not have a good case for the discussion at hand. Wilson is not up before the courts for the history of white on black oppression, he was there for a fairly straightforward case of justified (or not) self defense. End of story. The race or criminal record of the alleged attacker is irrelevant in the extreme. I wouldn't care if it was Mr Rogers* against Wilson that day, if the facts are what they appear to be (and I readily confess that I don't know for sure. That is what a grand jury if for), then the shoot would appear justified.

I guess an interesting aside is that those I've seen upset at the verdict have all been white. The few black friends I have have all been basically supportive of the verdict. No doubt because they have genuinely had to struggle against the racism out there and have been successful in their lives by doing the right things. People like Brown and the Ferguson rioters (not protesters) just make it harder for them.

(*If he were 6'4 and 290 lbs for sure but maybe even still) Edited by tnguy

I have a question. During the interview officer Wilson said he repeatedly tried firing his weapon only to have it malfunction. I remember he said it "clicked" over and over. 

How would this have happened? Do you think the first round failed to eject?