Newtown survivors sueing Bushmaster

Dirtshooter

The only party that has cause to be sued for contributing to the shooting was Adam Lanza's mother.  If she had kept her guns out of her little fruitcakes hands, he wouldn't have had the tools to commit the murders.

But, since she was his first victim, the point is kind of moot.

I am sorry I kinda derailed this thread... :slap:

I'm cool with the derail 'cause it just affirms I'm not the only "crazy" person on tgo. I don't believe new town happened and I don't believe a gd thing the govt or media says so it makes sense.

Ain't no way to shoot that many people in different rooms in a big ol building and not have one single wounded person that didnt die, even if they only survived for a couple hours, period. Yeah and with a .223. I am not a believer. All kids too, who would be the best candidates for making up a story because even if they were real would have virtually no contact with the rest of the world to discredit the story.

Don't think it's possible? Yeah it's "probably" not.

I'll split the gas with ya Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by JWC
  • Like 1
Well...since it's already derailed...might as well chase a rabbit for a minute.

Part of me absolutely does not trust anything our government tells us. There are a metric crap load of things that don't make much sense about that Day in December of 2012. I'm not saying I don't believe it happened, I'm not saying I do either. I do know one thing, I do not believe it happened how we've been told it happened, simply because it was told to us that way.

Now, another part of me sits and thinks about just how much would have to come together for this "hoax" to be pulled off. Of course, it helps when the media will report whatever, whenever they tell them. This is a government that I don't believe is competent enough to put together a game of kickball, much less something the magnitude of Newtown.

Like I said, I'm not quite sure what to believe, but there are a lot of things that make no sense. TGO investigative trip to Newtown anyone?

I'm as leery of "gummit" as most anyone here, but any of you who really really think that the twenty kids and 5 adults who were killed in that school were all fabricated, then y'all have really ascended to the Uber Mad Hatter level of tinfoil usage.

As far as Lanza's ability to do it,  any reasonably competent range shooter could probably have killed more than that with a 10/22 with such a captive audience. Hell, I'd probably have been able to at least double his total with an AR, and wouldn't have had to use half the rounds he actually fired to do it either.

Then again, yeah, I know, we've never been to the moon either.

Wow.

- OS

• Like 3

Ok then why weren't all the victims rushed to the hospital for at least a chance of survival??? Because there wasn't any maybe?? Then they made all the victims stay overnight in the building?? The fact that they destroyed the building, ground it up and melted it??? Sorry to continue on this. I am with ya'll if they convict Bushmaster and make them pay, this will set a precedent for any other like an auto accident and sueing the manufacturer.

... It happens. :) do you really believe all that was staged ? I'm sorry I'm just not getting it that way ...

I have no trouble believing they'd love to contrive something like this, I hsave trouble believing anyone in D.C. is capable of pulling off something like Newtown. Heck, they couldn't even get a simple website to work.

I believe Sandy Hook was fake, plain and simple, too many holes in the story. I wasn't sure until I saw the father of one of the children that was shot yucking it up with people a few seconds before an interview, then totally changing character and acting somber. If I remember correctly it was only a few days after the "shootings".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w

Go ahead and watch that and tell me that's the way a father would act days after their kid was murdered. Edited by spazz023

Ok then why weren't all the victims rushed to the hospital for at least a chance of survival??? Because there wasn't any maybe?? Then they made all the victims stay overnight in the building?? The fact that they destroyed the building, ground it up and melted it??? Sorry to continue on this. I am with ya'll if they convict Bushmaster and make them pay, this will set a precedent for any other like an auto accident and sueing the manufacturer.

The courts will never let that happen...even if you get the most anti-gun judge in the country to go along with this case, the higher courts would slap it right back down. IF they let the people win against the gun manufacturer then they would be saying that people are no longer accountable for the actions they take and the courts will never ever let that happen. Cars dont kill people, people behind the wheel kill people...same goes for a gun. Never seen a trigger pull itself.

Plus, laws exist for gun manufacturers that make them exempt from certain liabilities because lets face it...they make a product that is designed for defense, injury, and death.

The Bushmaster rifle is a tool . I have one and it is just as much a tool as my Craftsman ratchet. I use my Craftsman and I use my Bushmaster. If I go and crack my neighbor's skull , killing him with the Craftsman , why should there be any difference ? $ucking idiots is all I have to say . I use a Bushmaster at work along with other tools that keep the public and myself safe . These idiots that are suing have lost their ever-living mind in my opinion. They make no sense . If my loved one got killed by Bushmaster or anything else that did not malfunction and was used BY THE OPERATOR as in this case , I would not sue the maker. People in this day and age have lost all common sense PERIOD . 

• Like 1

I have no trouble believing they'd love to contrive something like this, I hsave trouble believing anyone in D.C. is capable of pulling off something like Newtown. Heck, they couldn't even get a simple website to work.

They didn't pull this off either, only people that watch the msm or don't do a lot of digging on their own believe it. And those that actually have a little faith in our system.
They have the three elements in place to actually deceive the public like this.
Libs, media and hatred. Edited by Ugly

I'm not advocating sueing but if they want to investigate something besides the mindset of these individuals who commit these murders, maybe they should investigate some of these psychiatric drugs they are throwing out by the handfulls to anyone who feels a little bummed or a kid who may be unruley in class. I see these commercials on some of these medications, they list some of the side effects as feelings of suicide in some individuals. What about feelings of homocide? That wouldn't be far from feelings of suicide would it? Maybe they do help some people but I really believe that certain people shouldn't take them, everyone reacts to medicine differently. Like alcohol, one who drinks and is usually a content person will handle it okay but I am positive everyone here has had that friend that is often an angry person while sober, but when they drink they are hard to control or even out of control. Anything that alters the chemestry in your brain can have a negative effect as much as a positive effect. Back when I was installing gas pipe under houses and servicing HVAC systems I was developing back problems, one doctor I saw tried to prescribe Prozac for pain. I told him I didn't want to take that type of medicine, pretty much told him I WOULDN'T take that type of medicine and he pretty much told me to find another doctor, well fine, it's my body and i'll decide if I don't want to take something, especially if it's something that I don't believe will work for my condition and he's prescribing it just as some placebo type effect. I am 100% sure the pain is not in my head, it's in my back. When I get a pain in the head it's called a headach and i'll take a Tylonol.

I really do think they are over prescribing these drugs for any and everything, personally i'm scared of them for one thing, I wont voluntarily take any of them.

Suing politicians seems to be the way to go since our current leadership doesn't have the organizer behind bars yet, but are suing him. WTF ?

I'm game to sign on to suits. Especially since losers don't have to pay up. Schools are a good start, military bases 2nd. I'm sure we could probably find violations of our rights by nearly all pols.

After the pols we go after judges and slimeball lawyers, just the slimeballs

Suing politicians seems to be the way to go since our current leadership doesn't have the organizer behind bars yet, but are suing him. WTF ?

I'm game to sign on to suits. Especially since losers don't have to pay up. Schools are a good start, military bases 2nd. I'm sure we could probably find violations of our rights by nearly all pols.

Soooo all the lawyers then?

I'm sure we could probably find violations of our rights by nearly all pols.

I never understood why we picked on the Pols, they have had a hard time in history being between Germany and Russia. The Pols also made the best Mosin.  :)

• Like 1

I believe Sandy Hook was fake, plain and simple, too many holes in the story. I wasn't sure until I saw the father of one of the children that was shot yucking it up with people a few seconds before an interview, then totally changing character and acting somber. If I remember correctly it was only a few days after the "shootings". http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w
Go ahead and watch that and tell me that's the way a father would act days after their kid was murdered.

It is my believe that that is a father in shock and trying to find something to smile about in grief ..... Your mileage may vary ....