Newtown survivors sueing Bushmaster

Dirtshooter

I heard this on the radio this afternoon. I am assuming the parents and at least 1 teacher is sueing Bushmaster as they say the AR-15 should never be owned by a civilian. This is just another in a long list of idiotic lawsuits. I truly feel bad for the parents, children and teachers that lost loved ones and friends. I guess you can never make a good enough argument with a liberal gun hater. I know you guys are aware that an idiot shooter would have killed a whole lot more with a shotgun. It is always the evil gun, never the idiot behind the trigger. I guess you heard the Muslim shooter in Australia, they got him but he killed 2 hostages. There is a shooter on the loose in Pennsylvania after multiple killings early this morning. Seems like there is always a shooting right around the corner. Always some in Chicago every night, but for some reason we don't hear much in the news about these. Hmmmmm!!!

I am not one to feed into the  truthers and I do not wear a tinfoil hat.. 

And I am sure some.. if not most if not true but to be honest... I dont know what to believe anymore about  the Newtown shooting.

So many articles and pictures ( they can be photoshopped)  say now it never happen`d and I am not sure it did.. Too many things do not add up .. and I am confused.

I read a lot of articles where stuff just do not add up anymore.. to many inconsistencies..

If that is true.. we have way worse things to worry about that someone suing someone for another gunlaw to be enacted..

• Like 2

I thought I posted to this earlier. Like I said earlier. By all rights sue the company that made the gun. That works about as well as the magic Bullet in the Kennedy assassination. That bad gun walked into the school by itself, it shot a lot of people, Then it shot itself and committed suicide. If the blood suckers want to sue someone sue Adam Lanza and his mother for buying the gun knowing her son was unstable. Oh yea, that's right, he killed her before going to the school and doing what they say he did??? I still have my doubts about the entire thing. Problem is how do you get an entire town to play what would be the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time involved just to prove a point about guns................................. :shrug: :shrug:

Took a second, but I found a bit of info on the law. How does this not cover Bushmaster?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act

Probably does. Things get filed by idiot shyster lawyers to get the initial bucks, get press if a hot issue, then never heard from again as they get dropped. Notice article said it was filed in state court, so probably has to go through the channels before getting dismissed.

- OS

• Like 1

I've given serious thought to driving to Newtown and do a bit of snooping around to satisfy my own curiosity.

Went right through there not long ago. As expected its a blink and pass it kind of place.

And not to add to the conspiracy theorists, I can totally see where it would be a perfect location to stage something

Part of the initial report was the rifle never left the car. Of course It's been redacted. There is too much of this story to believe as advertised if believed at all. 

The only good part of the farce (if it is one) is there are no dead kids.

We'll probably never know. 

If they win I want the lawyers name. I want to sue Bic for making pens that keep misspelling words.

Then I want to sue the makers of forks as they have made me fatter than I would like to be.

Idiot lawyers and the parents of the victims are pointing the finger at the wrong defendant, But they'll never know it. They have their minds made up that the AR-15(made by Bushmaster) is responsible for their tragedy. Wonder if they realize there are more manufacturers of the AR than just Bushmaster?

At least some of the parties to a suit like this don't care about the ultimate outcome.

The deep pockets anti firearm contingent behind this ( Bloomberg et al?), just want to make manufacturing and defending firearm production so costly that fewer and fewer companies will exist.  Those that remain, provide fewer products at higher cost. 

This ultimately decreases firearm ownership and interest, and successfully degrades the second amendment.  

Been doing a little web browsing on the Sandy Hook shooting and it is unbelieveable all the different stories. There were 3 things that really bothered me. 1. No ambulances took anyone to the hospital, all were pronounced dead at scene. 2. All the victims bodies remained in the building all night, this is unprecedented. 3. They not only tore the school building down, they shredded it, melted down the metal and made all the workers sign a document that they couldn't talk about what they saw. Well now I am wondering what did they see, was it possibly no bullet holes in the walls, doors, ceiling? No bloody mess on the floors? I don't know but the more I look at this, the more it is flawed. We will never know the truth.

There's more dirt shooter including footage from a helicopter, not sure if it was police or news, but it showed zero sense of urgency on the ground plus all the ambulances were stationed in a parking lot a little ways away.
Heard the homes around the school were owned by the same owner too.
Odd

Probably does. Things get filed by idiot shyster lawyers to get the initial bucks, get press if a hot issue, then never heard from again as they get dropped. Notice article said it was filed in state court, so probably has to go through the channels before getting dismissed.

- OS

Not dissing all lawyers but for many who take these lawsuits and all the class action lawsuits against some medicines or medical devices ect. ect., only see the $$$ signs. They have no interest whatsoever in their clients, right or wrong, or anyone or company the may destroy from a ethically and morally wrong lawsuit as long as they get the big bucks and notoriety.

I totally agree with DaveS, it's no different than a drunk driving a Ford running a red light and killing someone and the family and some morally deficient ambulance chaser sueing Ford for making a dangerous vehicle. I just hope this lawsuit get dismissed before Bushmaster has to pay too much legal fees.

Edited by K191145