How are you guys celebrating tonight?

reed1285

Surrounded by Wife, 4 boys, and our cheezy toast with grape bubbly watching dead Dick Clark rocking the new year!  The funny part is keeping the boys up.  Making it to 11pm is a piece of cake, but that stretch from 11pm to midnight, its a chore! 

• Like 1

Me, the wife, the daughter, the dogs (Riley, Roman, Ruby, and Jake) are all hanging around the house. I plan on hunting in the morning if I feel like getting my rear end out of the warm bed and into the 20 degree weather :)

Thats a tough battle to fight right there brother lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Wife and I may watch movies and stay up, but not for any special celebration.

We both have had some "bug" or something for the last week. Both have felt like cold crap for the last week.

Hope you both get to feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a military meeting every dec 31st. The captain, her royal majesty, the general, ambassador to the royal crown, col beam and admiral stolichinaya will be attending.
Food optional. Dick Clarks friends will entertain.

I had to read that twice. lol I'm a little slow tonight.

Like a meeting of the Joint Chiefs there, eh?

My wife and I never celebrate NYE. It all goes back to a party we went to 37 years ago and involves a red headed woman wearing a dog collar.

Sorta put us off the whole concept of New Years Eve.

I'm watching the Beatles Hard Days night and drinking whiskey. All's well.

• Like 2

Watching football. Wife is gone for a couple hours dealing with family issues. I am watching our kid and dealing with my family who are here visiting for a few days.

I am trying to order more parts from PSA but their live inventory system is shit and will not let me add items that show in stock to my cart..........

Happy New Year! If any of you do get out be safe (the ones going out probably aren't checking TGO though).

• Like 1

My wife and I never celebrate NYE. It all goes back to a party we went to 37 years ago and involves a red headed woman wearing a dog collar.
Sorta put us off the whole concept of New Years Eve.
I'm watching the Beatles Hard Days night and drinking whiskey. All's well.

Please do tell!!!!