Hold onto your asses, folks...

Guest Verbal Kint

Guest Verbal Kint

... because Obama just became even more like Hitler. Obama now wants a "Civilian National Security Force" that will rival the military. Can anyone say Gestapo? Waffen SS? He's already proven that he wants to silence anyone that contradicts his cause... and now he wants a private army.

Don't believe me? See for yourself, straight from his own damn mouth.

[ame]

[/ame]

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” - Barrack Hussein Obama

Edited by Verbal Kint
typos
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just as well funded he says. Where is this money coming from?

I guess they will fire up the printing presses again. This guy says whatever comes to mind to apease the crowd he is indoctinating. Whats worse is that a lot of people are buying into it.

Too bad we don't have an honest media in this country that would ask what he meant by this. But I guess if one did they would be banned from the his bus. It is really hard to believe what is happening or is about to happen.

Guest Mugster

Thats...an interesting message. But its already been done.

This is not new. The federal .gov has been taking progressive steps for years to extend control and use of all military and police forces. Either through funding control or legislation.

Started back in the 60's. In 89, the state govenor was the CinC of the national guard for each state. Most guard units were "combat" type units, like infantry, engineer, armor, etc as a natural check on the active army. After 89, the feds can "federalize" any state unit without state permission. So reserves/nat. guard may have 2 different names...but its all the same legally if the fed steps in.

The use federal troops on US soil for law enforcement, i mean, wtf? This has been escalating for years with the start of the the drug interdiction programs in the 90's. Not too many people even know about posse comitatus. It was put in for a reason. The creation of NorthCom...I just don't know what its purpose is. Here's a little article (from a left leaning magazine):

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0309-02.htm

Guest mikedwood

Yeah that's scary cause I thought we already had a national security force for times of terrible disasters, that would be us, the citizens of the USA.

To me that is what the 2nd amendment is all about. You and I, the citizens of this nation are the militia, the civilian national defense. And the cost to the government is they make money off us in all the taxes on this gun stuff.

To me the right of the 2nd is we have the right to weapons that a solider of the day would or could normally carry, the responsibility is we are to use them to defend our person, community, or the nation if need be.

I dunno maybe I'm just a raving loon but that is the only way I can interpret the 2nd no matter how many times I try to get a different meaning.

As for the money, as long as they have paper and ink don't worry will be more money than you can count. What comes after trillion?

Homeland Brigade

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack.

The 1st BCT’s soldiers also will learn how to use “the first ever nonlethal package that the Army has fielded,†1st BCT commander Col. Roger Cloutier said, referring to crowd and traffic control equipment and nonlethal weapons designed to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals without killing them.

The package is for use only in war-zone operations, not for any domestic purpose.

“It’s a new modular package of nonlethal capabilities that they’re fielding. They’ve been using pieces of it in Iraq, but this is the first time that these modules were consolidated and this package fielded, and because of this mission we’re undertaking we were the first to get it.â€

The package includes equipment to stand up a hasty road block; spike strips for slowing, stopping or controlling traffic; shields and batons; and, beanbag bullets.

Guest nraforlife

State Defense Forces already exist in a lot of States, TN included. Poorly funded - IF at all, badly equipped, but highly motivated and in a lot of cases well trained volunteers are here to serve their State when called upon.

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.†- Barrack Hussein Obama[

WTF??

What does he think Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, ATF, DEA, Secret Service, and all the other alphabet soup agencies are? If you want more repeal Posse Comitatus.

Just as well funded?? All of those agencies have better equipment than our troops on the ground in Iraq.

This guy is the most dim witted unqualified MoFo I have ever seen run for office. And he scares the hell out of me because I think he will win this election. The minorities want to put a minority in as President and they don’t care what he stands for; just that he is a minority.

just as well funded he says. Where is this money coming from?

I guess they will fire up the printing presses again. This guy says whatever comes to mind to apease the crowd he is indoctinating. Whats worse is that a lot of people are buying into it.

All those "rich" people, making more than $250,000, er $200,000, er uh $150,000, er um $120,000, oh heck, anybody with a job.

Yeah that's scary cause I thought we already had a national security force for times of terrible disasters, that would be us, the citizens of the USA.

To me that is what the 2nd amendment is all about. You and I, the citizens of this nation are the militia, the civilian national defense. And the cost to the government is they make money off us in all the taxes on this gun stuff.

To me the right of the 2nd is we have the right to weapons that a solider of the day would or could normally carry, the responsibility is we are to use them to defend our person, community, or the nation if need be.

I dunno maybe I'm just a raving loon but that is the only way I can interpret the 2nd no matter how many times I try to get a different meaning.

I agree with you 100%.

When they penned the Constitution they included the 2A so that we could defend ourselves and our country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

The problem that this presents for Obama is that he can’t control armed citizens and send us out to do his bidding. Also, if we are armed, as outlined in the 2A, we represent a force that could stand up to a tyrannical government.

Edited by BrasilNuts

Tung, don't worry about it..we're all well armed enough to take THEIR weapons when the time comes to do so.

make no mistake...this is exactly what will happen and one of the things I was wondering about...how will he cement his power without a physical means to do so (i.e. his own private army)..

well, now we know.

I'm thinking that he's going to try and set up to be the 1st dictator after the fall of liberty.

once he has his army in place he will dissolve that pesky congress when the time is right..he will also do away with presidential term limits...and will be a president only in name..

buy lots of ammo fellas, it's coming.

Guest nraforlife
Tung, don't worry about it..we're all well armed enough to take THEIR weapons when the time comes to do so.

make no mistake...this is exactly what will happen and one of the things I was wondering about...how will he cement his power without a physical means to do so (i.e. his own private army)..

well, now we know.

I'm thinking that he's going to try and set up to be the 1st dictator after the fall of liberty.

once he has his army in place he will dissolve that pesky congress when the time is right..he will also do away with presidential term limits...and will be a president only in name..

buy lots of ammo fellas, it's coming.

Nazi Germany, circa 1934

All those "rich" people, making more than $250,000, er $200,000, er uh $150,000, er um $120,000, oh heck, anybody with a job.

An Obama strategist essentially admitted this is all because Americans struggle with the term of what middle class means, but essentially middle class is anyone making 45-50k a y. More than that and you are upper middle. :eek:

What a pile of crap!

Oh by the way her name is Malia Lazu and if you want to see what Obama would have working for him, google her. She is as far leftist, radical, racist as they come. Anyone who isn't concerned about the type of people he has ties to and works with has to be blind deaf and have their head buried in the sand. I long for the days of Hilleary as an adversary when we disagreed on policy, but knew she was at least not a complete and total America hater. She wrote a book titled, "How to get stupid white men out of office"

These are people with ties to the most radical anti-America activists not only in this country but outside as well. Lazu herself spnt a lot of time with Chavez in Venezuela.

If you have any interesdt in keeping any real 2nd amendment rights, save your money and be prepared to fight and mobilize for your rights life come next year.

Guest Dragonman

First they came for the Communists,

But I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist

Then they came for the Jews

But I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew

Then they came for the Trade Unionists

But I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Trade Unionist

Then they came for the Catholics

But I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant

Then they came for me, and by that time

there was noone left to speak up

-Pastor Martin Neimoller

Wow. I never thought in my lifetime I would see people having a serious conversation about taking up arms against our government.

Our President is merely a figurehead; he can’t do much on his own. It would require Congress, The Justice Department, The Department of Defense, and The Supreme Court of the United States to stand by and do nothing for him to do some of the things suggested here.

But then… I never thought I would see someone named Barack Hussein Obama, with possible terrorist ties and questionable citizenship running for president. I guess we will know how that turns out tomorrow.

Guest Verbal Kint

But then… I never thought I would see someone named Barack Hussein Obama, with possible terrorist ties and questionable citizenship running for president. I guess we will know how that turns out tomorrow.

Yep. For anyone who's a religious person... start praying. For those who aren't... this might be a good time to start. I have a very bad feeling about this election, and the outcome (both short term and long term) that we're possibly going to see in the coming days.

I respectfully call :lol:

I agree with your feelings, but there are not enough Patriots left in this country to make a stand. If our economy fails; the fall of liberty will follow.

Our economic problems are the fault of the people. We don’t have the government to blame or other countries; only the American people.

If they will sell their country out to save a few bucks on a foreign made product what makes you think they would defend it with their life? They won’t.

These are not the same people that went to war or work to save their country in WWII; no where close.

Sorry man; I’m on your side, but look around you.

Guest canynracer

I just emailed that to the "Contact us" section on JohnMccain.com

I am also sending it to Fox News to O'Reily and Hannady (sp?)

I have been watching Fox lately, and they seem to beat up Obama pretty good...

this is rediculous!

Guest Verbal Kint

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5992

There will be no one left to protect you

By Alan Caruba Sunday, November 2, 2008

Barack Obama wants to institute a Civilian National Security Force, a vast militia not unlike Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, a personal army. He knows he would need such a force to protect him and to enforce his will on Americans.

Americans will have not seen such arbitrary power used against them since the days of the Civil War when Lincoln put the Constitution in the bottom drawer of his desk and set about arresting anyone who opposed his policies to enforce the Union on southern States seeking secession. The moral issue was slavery. The Constitutional issue was states rights.

If you want to see another civil war, just wait for this new security force to come into being. Obama would need it because the concept of posse comitatus forbids the use of the U.S. military to enforce laws within the nation. An army of domestic followers of “the One†would fill that need, assuming that all other law enforcement agencies failed to resist such a horrendous plan.

There is absolutely NO need for a homeland security force. We have the Federal Bureau of Investigation that has a long and distinguished history of obedience to the U.S. Constitution and respect for the rule of law. We have a huge law enforcement community that is likewise pledged to the rule of law. We have a Central Intelligence Agency and a National Security Agency, both defending against foreign enemies. Nothing Obama proposes is more dangerous to the comity of the nation than a National Civilian Security Force.

A friend recently suggested that the KKK is probably hoping Obama will win because they anticipate their numbers will gain in response. That would be unfortunate, but not surprising. These days the KKK is, if you visit their website, are all about “white, Christian Americans.†They still hate Blacks and Jews, and one supposes everyone who is not a white Christian by their definition.

What this ignores is that America was founded by Christians for the free practice of Protestantism. Even the Declaration of Independence makes reference to the “laws of Nature and of Nature’s God…†While the Bill of Rights forbids the “establishment†of a state religion, it does not forbid the practice of religion, any religion. America has been mostly free of overt religious bigotry, despite attacks on the early Mormons, a rampant distrust of Catholics, and evidence of anti-Semitism that virtually disappeared after the Holocaust in the last century.

So the question is not who the KKK is voting for, but what the unwitting and ignorant followers of Obama voting for? And do they know what awaits them in an Obama administration backed up by a Congress in the total control of the Democrat Party? I doubt that most do.

Rev. Martin Niemoeller, a German Lutheran pastor who was arrested by the Gestapo in 1938 wrote, “In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me and by that time there was no one left to speak for me.â€

The liberties that thousands of Americans have fought and died for hang in the balance.

All the conditions are in place for a huge Democrat blowout this election. That much power concentrated in a single political party is not a good thing. It is, in so many ways, not democratic and not American.

Our President is merely a figurehead; he can’t do much on his own. It would require Congress, The Justice Department, The Department of Defense, and The Supreme Court of the United States to stand by and do nothing for him to do some of the things suggested here.

Congress? Still a work in progress, but getting there.

Justice Dept.? Already done via help from the Clinton years. Most of Bush's difficulties are from this very department.

Dept. of Defense? Again Clinton really helped here. Still a work in progress, but moving more in his direction all the time.

Supreme Court? With at least two appointments that will be another check in the done category.

It's not that difficult to do anymore. Now tell me I was paranoid about Clinton and liberalism!

This just keeps getting better and better. :shrug:

The tone, speeches, symbolism at the speeches, calls for civilian guard, threats of bankrupting business if they don't do what they are told, etc... just mirrors what I

have read about the early days of Germany,