TGO Punisher TR4 Official thread

OK, I'm in.  Payment sent via PayPal.  My other ProTech is number 11, but if Luap really wants that number I'll take number 10.

Two-tone blade, and with the Punisher logo.

This knife will be a Christmas/going away present for my son, who will be leaving two weeks after his high school graduation to join the Army.

Edited by JPS
  • Like 2

OK, I'm in.  Payment sent via PayPal.  My other ProTech is number 11, but if Luap really wants that number I'll take number 10.

This knife will be a Christmas/going away present for my son, who will be leaving two weeks after his high school graduation to join the Army.

That is an awesome gift, he will love it
  • Like 1

Darn, Really!  :usa:  Ok, I can step up to the Plate.  Sure, if JPS has Previous purchases with Number 11 and his son is commited to serving our country, then I'll be happy to swap for Number 10, but only under this condition!!!!! If number 79 is still on the Market, then I'll take 2.  #10 and #79 both in two-tone with all the bling. If 79 is gone then, ??? I have to think this over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Darn, Really!  :usa:  Ok, I can step up to the Plate.  Sure, if JPS has Previous purchases with Number 11 and his son is commited to serving our country, then I'll be happy to swap for Number 10, but only under this condition!!!!! If number 79 is still on the Market, then I'll take 2.  #10 and #79 both in two-tone with all the bling. If 79 is gone then, ??? I have to think this over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luap, if someone didn't tell you, the initial order established the numbers members got on future orders unless he backed out of ordering.

For example, on the first knife order; I requested #5 and 25. Soon afterward, I relinquished the #25 knife, but retained my rights to #5 by continuing to purchase.

So, #10 may or may not be available to you.

Not beating up on you, just letting you know how it all got started.

Luap, if someone didn't tell you, the initial order established the numbers members got on future orders unless he backed out of ordering.

For example, on the first knife order; I requested #5 and 25. Soon afterward, I relinquished the #25 knife, but retained my rights to #5 by continuing to purchase.

So, #10 may or may not be available to you.

Not beating up on you, just letting you know how it all got started.No not really

No never been told and didn't think you were beating me up.  I sort'a firgured once you get in, one should have dubs on the same number next round.  11 does have a place in my past but Its all good.   I'll let Willis68 be the Umpire if things were to get sassy.  But so far I'm in and OK with what in the offering. 

• Like 1

Just sent my payment via pay pal. #9 two tone.

OK Guys, these knives will be $225.00 shipped priority mail to your doors, Dave is once again hooking us up on these believe me, The default blade will be theTwo Tone, with the 3 bullet hole design on the blade, you will have the option for the stone wash blade (the one like my special run was) the price will be the same the Punisher logo will be done the same way my special run was, it will look badass, these knifes will also come with Black Lip Mother of Pearl Push Buttons

You have until the end of October to pay for your orders, We will have these knives I believe in mid November. Previous customers retain the right to the serial numbers they already have, as always the easiest way for you to Pay is Pay Pal, you can mail me a check or money order as long as the funds clear in plenty of time for me to put in the order, PM me for my address

The Pay Pal address is trevas5kids@yahoo.com payments need to be sent as family or friends, so there is no fee for you or me, that is unless you want to pay the fees, you can pay now or later your choice

If you do not have a Protech, trust me this is the ONE to get, I can NOT stop carrying my Punisher TR4 I absolutely love it and this TGO one will be much better,
these knives are going to be awesome, you will absolutely Love them!!! Please post here ONLY if you want one or more the user names below are those who are committed to pay for at least one knife, once payment is received, the names will be highlighted in green

Here is the Professional picture of the official TGO TR4

image.jpg1_zpsudbizci2.jpg

TGO David #00
Willis68 #1, #68 and 2 others
MacGyver #2
JRM #40 and another any number
hipower #5 Stonewashed
KahrMan #34
Fourtyfive #.45 and #45 Both stonewashed
tnhawk #49

LINKS2K #3
Lumber_Jack #7
TacoBubba #9
tjc357, any number
musicman #15
Schadenfreude, any number
gjohnsoniv #4
mootw, any number, stonewashed
zybysco #77
Emperor_Po #13
pieslinger #17
East TN Patriot #19
Resevoir Dog #39 Stonewashed
Major Kong #16
still ugly #6
tarheelbball #44
xRustyx #22
bigtruuck, any number
LagerHead #73. PAID
Smith #12 Stonewashed
Wicked1911 #18
bubbadavis #55
Darsk20 #69
Gear Head Works
SouthernLion #33
otnman any number
CJDore #25
bud #615 no Punisher
Eric88 #8
jbravo #21
Luap #10 and #79
JPS #11
Warpig #127 no Punisher

Sorry Gentlemen.I got called offshore and I am working in Australia for the next 5 weeks. Taco Bubba and whoever else sent the payments rest assured I will update this thread when I can with the internet out here.

The Knives will not be delayed and in fact might be done early. You all still have until the end of October to pay

My apoligies for not being able to post this before
  • Like 4

Sorry Gentlemen.I got called offshore and I am working in Australia for the next 5 weeks. Taco Bubba and whoever else sent the payments rest assured I will update this thread when I can with the internet out here.

The Knives will not be delayed and in fact might be done early. You all still have until the end of October to pay

My apoligies for not being able to post this before

Safe travels.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

November can't get here quickly enough. Hope things are going well for you down under. One question: How do you avoid falling off the earth down there? :rofl:

You would not believe how many times I was flown around the Planet Earth!!!!

And when I show my kids on my globe they always ask that question Edited by willis68