Couple videos from the Machine Gun Shoot

KahrMan

Mini-guns don't do that in the movies. :lol:

Maybe if that tripod was used as designed with the spiked feet stuck into the dirt rather than resting on top of some vinyl-looking blankets that would not have happened. 

Edited by Garufa
19 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Mini-guns don't do that in the movies. :lol:

Maybe if that tripod was used as designed with the spiked feet stuck into the dirt rather than resting on top of some vinyl-looking blankets that would not have happened. 

The blankets were removed right after that. 

We all kinda started to move when it did, aside from it moving, it really was a nice event and Monkey and I had a great day. It was great to see KahrMan again too. I think my favorite part was shooting the M60... however the PKM was rad. 

Monkey has a bruise on his shoulder from the Saiga. I didn't even bother attempting that big guy! But I do apologize for going "oh my gosssshhhhhhh" at the end. :bowrofl:

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
37 minutes ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

Monkey has a bruise on his shoulder from the Saiga. I didn't even bother attempting that big guy! But I do apologize for going "oh my gosssshhhhhhh" at the end. :bowrofl:

Have a bruise also. 5 lines from the ridges in the butt plate. 

• Like 1

Gosh that looked like fun. I think the rule is to have a problem with a mini-gun you have to OWN a mini-gun.

I lose....

The Saiga looked fun but I really want an AA-12. I would be happy with a semi auto version but would love to have one with a giggle switch...

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Esko 270 said:

Man I wish I could have been there! If it's anywhere around Nashville again I'll be there! I've always wanted to shoot a full auto, was there any Glock 18s  a round?

Yes there was one there with some kit on it. 1100 rounds a minute. It sounded awesome.