All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Micro Roni STAB for Glock 19, 23, 32 OD Green

Dang, I wish this fit the 19X

The CZ'S are damned amazing right out of the box.

A scope CZ 455 will work. I carry one as my backup match rifle. The CZ shoots just as good as my Anschutz 1712. Standard class the rifle with scope has to be under 10.2 pounds with a safe trigger. Bull barrel is okay in standard class and you can go a little more than a hunting style rifle stock. In the hunter rifle class the rifle with scope has to be under 8 1/2 pounds with a 2 pound or higher trigger pull. Hunter rifle must have a taper barrel and a hunting type stock. There are other things in both classes concerning scope height and type/size of stock/comb/fore end. Most club matches that I have shot over the years don't get to much upset on the little things. They want the new shooters to grow the sport. But, if you go to a State Match, Regional Match, and/or the Nationals your rifle will be checked. Seen many crying because their rifle did not make the rules during inspection. But to get back to your question a CZ 455 will make a good silhouette rifle. Just get the one with the taper barrel, work the trigger to 2.25 pounds, keep weight under 8.5 pounds, and use the factory stock. You can use a Hunter Rifle in the Standard Rifle class.
  5. Today
  6. Money bomb for NRA on 3/24

Signed up wife and 3 sons two weeks ago. Wife got her NRA bag two days ago. She will be using it on a trip shortly just "because".
  7. Yesterday
  8. Citi group sides with gun control folks

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I mean, if you own a bakery with certain religious beliefs ...
  9. TGO knife delivery update

My email was rejected
  10. I’ve owned this little fun machine for about a month and it’s a blast to shoot, turning your Glock pistol into the perfect PDW while still staying a pistol. My only reason for selling is to fund other projects I have going. It is like new, however I did take some 500 grit sandpaper and go over the flash marks from where it was popped from the mold to get rid of the sharp edges. Note this model will only fit Gen 3 and 4 guns. Includes 500 lumen weapon light in factory mount ($70). Comes in factory box. Roni and light only, picture with 19 in it for reference. Asking $275, located in Columbia. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Money bomb for NRA on 3/24

I'd be interested to hear how much was donated to the NRA today. I wonder if it will be reported with the same glee and energy as the march today.
  12. Any one squirrel hunt any more.

I used to really enjoy squirrel hunting but, don't do much of it anymore. It seems the older I get the busier my job gets.
  13. (2) Brand New/Unused Ruger BX-25 Magazines for 10/22 Rifle's [25 round - 22lr] Asking: $25/each or $45 for both (3) Brand New/Unused S&W M&P 15-22 Magazines [25 round - 22lr] Asking: $20/each or $50 for all (3)
  14. 1,000 Rounds Federal Ammo 9mm 115gr Brass FMJ - Boxed and ready to go. $200.00 OBO
  15. (9) Black Windowless PMAG's (New In Package) .223 $10.00 each (5) Black Thermold Magazine's (New - Never Used) .223 $8.00 each I'll do $120 For ALL Magazine's
  16. Love the platform, just have no need for both. Looking to sell just one, but may sell both. Its the softest shooting 308, I've ever shot. No Trades on These. HCP preferred and Bill Of Sale Required. Will meet in a mutually agreed upon safe place for transfer. Black FNH Scar 17s 7.62x51 (308) * Roughly 250-300 Flawless Rounds down the pipe. Cosmetically ~ I'd rate her a solid 8 out of 10. * Comes with (1) 20 Round Black Magazine. More available for sale separately. Asking: $2,800 FDE (Flat Dark Earth) FNH Scar 17s 7.62x51 (308) * UNFIRED. LNIB (Like New In Box) * Comes with (1) 20 Round FDE Magazine. More available for sale separately. Asking: $3,000
  17. If I Only Had One Concealed Carry...

No way to go wrong with a G19.
  18. Bump Stocks

Oh no! Just when I was getting ready to replace all my Magpul stocks. Pisses me off that they would ban ANYTHING. Just glad it was something that I wouldn't use for free. I know... just the beginning. So, I will reword. At least it's a law I won't have to ignore.
  19. First AR build, Anderson lower good enough?

They are fine. I'd focus more on the barrel and BCG. Dolomite is the go to guy here. He'll tell you what you need know.
  20. This is the part that concerns me. There are many Government Agencies. Some of which probably prefer we don't have firearms.
  21. Turkey Hunting

20ga is all you need with TSS. If you aren’t shooting TSS, stick with a 12ga. I love the reduced recoil and lighter gun, but the TSS is just flat out a turkey killing load. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  22. Money bomb for NRA on 3/24

NO, save your money. You'd gain more by sending it to me.
  23. Money bomb for NRA on 3/24

Just sent mine in to the NRA ILA
  24. If I Only Had One Concealed Carry...

I went with the G19 rather than the G26 as the small end I have covered with a LCP. Thanks everyone for this conversation. Hopefully it’s relevant to others.
  25. What are you listening to now?

Dr Kamal Wagle speaking on “Innovative approaches to implement evidence based deprescribing practices in PA/LTC setting”. Saddest entry in all 68 pages I would wager.
  26. Money bomb for NRA on 3/24

Hmmmm. Nazi salute? Wonder how many have a clue? https://www.dailywire.com/news/28631/watch-twitter-erupts-after-parkland-student-makes-ryan-saavedra
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines