All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Screw it, I'm getting a second one and leaving the stock grips on that one, Folks the Combat Elite Python in my opinion is so good you should have two!
  3. Thats all nice and fine, but here in the real world, risk mitigation is a part of life. Failing to take reasonable measures to operate in the world in which we actually live only makes one an attractive target for the criminal element. At some point, it’s just acting as an accessory to the criminals by enabling them. Reminds me of the meme about the guy talking to his neighbor who says “the coyotes keep eating our cats.” ”Where do you get the cats?” ”The animal shelter.” ”Sounds to me like you’re just feeding the coyotes.” Then the guys kid just runs away crying
  4. Well, follow the logic. The gun is the problem and it inherently corrupts and causes people not naturally prone to violence towards violent action. Humanity is inherently good and only corrupted by ignorance and the tools of ignorance (Communist Manifesto/Marxism). The gun is the corruptor. If you eliminate the corruptor, you will eliminate the problem of violence. Thus, people who have guns are guilty of association by bringing violence (via the gun) to society.
  5. The tornado victims in my home town are at fault for living in a town a tornado touched down in.
  6. I remember buying Federal .22 shorts for $0.22 a box at our local Western Auto store. You could buy .22 LR for $0.27 per box - I bought the shorts 'cause they worked as well as LR on squirrels, frogs, rabbits, etc. as the LR's and I actually got change from $1.00! At the time my weekly allowance was $1.00, so being able to buy 4 boxes for less than a buck and actually get some change was a winner to me! I could usually stretch those 200 rds. to last a full week, but sometimes it was tough to do! WYT-P Skyhunter
  7. You need to change your life because someone may be able to exploit it.
  8. I should be able to lay a gun on the hood of my car in downtown Nashville for 3 weeks. The guy that takes it is the criminal. My car/truck should not be required to be locked. My house should not be required to be locked. A woman should not be required to dress a sertain way to prevent rape. The person that rapes, murders, or steals shouldn't be suffered.
  9. Today
  10. This is a BS excuse and always has been. A criminal who breaks into a car and steals a gun is 100% responsible for their actions. That doesn’t absolve the person who engages in a behavior with a predictable outcome for their poor decision making. A woman should also be able to go get blackout drunk without the fear of being assaulted. That said, I’m going to educate my daughter on why she should never engage in that sort of behavior because a bad outcome is entirely predictable.
  11. Blame The Victim For The Crime
  12. Which is why the "No Guns" signs having the force of law needs to be abolished.
  13. Pics of targets may help convince someone.
  14. Your. Car. Is. Not. A. Holster!
  15. Forgot about this ... back to the top! Anybody want an accurate .17? This one really is.
  16. Local news ran a story last night where the anti-gun group Everytown claims that according to FBI data Memphis is the #1 city for thefts of guns from vehicles. I'm not surprised. Memphis is notorious for vehicle break-ins anyway. I've been preaching for years to never leave a gun in a vehicle. This report confirms that. https://wreg.com/news/local/memphis-leading-nation-in-guns-stolen-from-cars-report/
  17. I know it been a while but is this pistols still for sale?
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.