Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

What tube is this? Is this a rifle length over a low-profile gas block?

Oh, I forgot to answer your first question. It's a Hogue rifle length free float. It originally came with the Hogue pistol grip, but I used the pistol grip on the RRA on Spike's lower in the top pic.

Oh, I forgot to answer your first question. It's a Hogue rifle length free float. It originally came with the Hogue pistol grip, but I used the pistol grip on the RRA on Spike's lower in the top pic.

Thanks very much. How do you clean the barrel/gas tube and everything under the tube?

Thanks very much. How do you clean the barrel/gas tube and everything under the tube?

The majority of the tube can screw off the nut that holds it up against the upper receiver. With no front gas block in the way, it'll easily come off (with a strap wrench) so you can get underneath it if you need to.

Guest TwoLaneBlackTop

More evil.....

Original Powder Springs M10/45 made in 1973, to bad the can is a fake but I am still looking for a decent priced original SIONICS 2-stage non-wipe can.

2vdfrpd.jpg

25qeij8.jpg

j8nz1d.jpg

o7rcs0.jpg

Reviving old posts...i like it started in 07...Here's some that I've had run through my hands or have in my arsenal:

IMG_1034.jpg

GG&G Upper, GG&G Modular Rail, ACOG w/ Doctor PlusII, 16" 1:7 CL, DPMS TiN BCG, M3X flashlight, AN/PEQ-2A, Tangodown Foregrip, Trijicon Reflex, Custom Multi-cam Duracoat

ARCOMPLETE3.jpg

S&W M&P-15, Midwest Ind Rail, Surefire 3 cell w/ PS, Tangodown foregrip, Harris Bipod w/ YHM QD, EOTech 512, 16" bull 1:9, Magpul MIAD pistol grip, Custom Vietnam Tiger-Stripe

IMG_0903.jpg

DPMS Lower, VLTOR MUR-1A upper, Sabre Defense 14.5" 1:7 CL, Adams Arms Piston, RRA Chrome BCG, Grippod, Cheap green laser, Surefire 2 cell w/ combo PS/PB, Arredondo Mag Well, YHM Oversized takedown pins, oversized mag release, Brownells tac flash suppressor, LMT SOCOM II buttstock, Brownells Tac Bolt release, Tuggs match trigger springs, EOTech 552 w/ 4x FTS magnifier, Daniel Defense FF Rail, Magpul MIAD pistol grip, Satin Black Finish

IMG_1053.jpg

So far: Sun Devil lower, DPMS Upper, has EOTech 512, KA foregrip, DD FSP FF Rail, CAA Buttstock, M6 flashlight/laser, DPMS guts, YHM Front and rear sights, Custom Graphics

Well 2 of them are black atleast...

Edited by gunrunner32
  • 2 weeks later...
Look at all those accessories. My Marine Corps son calls it "Queer Gear" That's what he said when He saw my M-4 :rolleyes:

TF we call people decked out with the latest tactical gear "Gear Queers" same concept. In my collection, the Black AR is what happens when I'm 600 miles away from my wife and she says she's "I don't want to hear about it anymore" when it came to me considering the build, so I stopped talking about it and just did it. It still gets brought up constantly.