Where to get a CZ P-01 slide?

So I have a CZ P-01 Omega and want to go about mounting a RDS to it. I don't want to go about having my only slide milled for one to be mounted so I was wondering if yall knew where I could source an extra slide to have milled (once I get the cash to do so that is). CZ doesn't seem to sell slides unfortunately. Would CGW be the place to search for this?

I did some very VERY light research on this somewhat recently. I seem to recall someone else saying they called CGW and they were able to order a slide, though it took awhile. I think they've stopped making the P-01 Omega though, so i dunno. Worth as shot I suppose.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, hipower said:

Granted it's almost sacrilage to put and RDS on a classic CZ75. but it sure would be an interesting piece!

There's a company that is selling surplus CZ75s here in Knoxville.  These might make a great experimental platform for a RDS project. If anyone is interested, I'll dig up a link to one of their pistols on www.Gunbroker.com.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Moped said:

There's a company that is selling surplus CZ75s here in Knoxville.  These might make a great experimental platform for a RDS project. If anyone is interested, I'll dig up a link to one of their pistols on www.Gunbroker.com.

I'd definitely like to have another CZ if the price is right.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ValkyrieRoo said:

PSA has the CZ P-10 F on sale rn for 399.99. Optics ready too https://palmettostatearmory.com/cz-p-10-f-optics-ready-9mm-4-5-19rd-91559.html?

Those of us liking nice, slick pistols will balk at these. Would be nice having one, but not at those prices. 200-/+ will buy you a new one.

As for the P-10...well if i could get one at 400 OTD, I might take one. Otherwise, I just wasn't attracted to the FS model. Barely contained my like for the C model. CZ really disappointed me with the mag release on these.

9 hours ago, BigK said:

Mind if I ask where'd you get the slide milled and how much? That looks right as rain on that P-01!

Thanks!  I bought a new P-01 from Cajun and they did the whole thing, including the hard chrome slide.  It has their Pro Package (SKU 91199) and DA/SA is <7 lbs/3.5.  I think I have around 1600 in it including the dot, LOK grips, shipping, and FFL.  Wasn't cheap, but she's a shooter and a hellacious carry gun.  Their website says they would do the milling like mine for $160.

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 2

If you aren't in a hurry, I'd set up a search with email notification on eBay. GB for new high volume makers generally better, but for smaller or harder to find, I've had better luck on eBay. Less surprises on condition as well.

Looks like one sold a month ago just to give an expectation of cost for comparison to sourcing a new one thru other avenues.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285165755699

• Like 1
2 hours ago, deerslayer said:

Thanks!  I bought a new P-01 from Cajun and they did the whole thing, including the hard chrome slide.  It has their Pro Package (SKU 91199) and DA/SA is <7 lbs/3.5.  I think I have around 1600 in it including the dot, LOK grips, shipping, and FFL.  Wasn't cheap, but she's a shooter and a hellacious carry gun.  Their website says they would do the milling like mine for $160.

I've been threatening my wife to send my P-01 to CGW for years and she keeps calling my bluff. The jokes on her, I have better backup choices now. I think you just talked me into it. Thanks!

35 minutes ago, BigK said:

I've been threatening my wife to send my P-01 to CGW for years and she keeps calling my bluff. The jokes on her, I have better backup choices now. I think you just talked me into it. Thanks!

I’m just here to help 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Erich said:

If you aren't in a hurry, I'd set up a search with email notification on eBay. GB for new high volume makers generally better, but for smaller or harder to find, I've had better luck on eBay. Less surprises on condition as well.

Looks like one sold a month ago just to give an expectation of cost for comparison to sourcing a new one thru other avenues.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285165755699

Great idea! I might just go about this. Thank you!