Opry Mills Nashville - Bass Pro entrance

Just FYI to everyone here, I went into Opry Mills mall the other day and spotted gunbuster signs at the exit from Bass Pro into the mall itself. I have no idea how long they've been up since I go there once in a great while, but I don't remember them being there the last time I was there.

Personally I don't think I would go to Opry Mills without a weapon of some sort, but you make your own decisions. Just providing some info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have always had a problem seeing those gun buster signs. It's like they just fade into the background.

I finally went and got my KY permit. They don't have that stupid law here. You can walk right past a sign here. All they can do is try to get you on trespassing. 

• Like 4

always enter through sun and ski sports back entrance. that's my go to when i'm forced to be there.

*edit* missed that you said as you enter the mall. doesn't surprise me.

Edited by NoBanStan
5 hours ago, 10-Ring said:

Guns are permitted in Bass Pro, but not the mall. That's why the signs are posted at the mall entrance. It's been that way for years. 

I don’t remember seeing the signs at the Bass Pro exit before. Maybe I just had the same vision issues that mikegideon and BigK have had.

I was there just before Christmas and didn't see the sign either...

Are all the other Mall entrances properly posted as well? Since I have only ever been there once and only through BPS... curious minds need to know 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Out of site out of mind. If you have a good concealment rig and don't screw with constantly by tugging to see if it's there. I take mine into banks, post office, and everywhere there isn't a metal detector. Those sings mean nothing to me, I carried daily before they even thought about carry permits here in TN. Then when they offered them I went and took the two day classes that you had to do.

• Like 1