Pocket Guns

Guest robert83

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit big, but I can carry in normal jeans. Taurus also makes this in 9mm. But I like the 45 ACP. The recoil isn't bad at all. I had a Skky 9 mm almost identical to the KalTec P11, but could not tollerate its recoil. The PT145 is much easier to shoot.

+1 on the PT145.

Guest Grout
G27 is a pretty chunky gun for pocket carry. I love the 642 though.

+1. The G26/27 is too clunky for me to pocket carry,thats why I like the 642.Also as others have mentioned you can draw pretty damn fast from the pocket especially when your hand is already on the grip.

I have a glock 26 that I carry IWB most of the time, but I also have a S&W 442 that is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. It is so easy to drop it in your favorite pocket holster and go. I think that you can get one from Budsgun shop for around $400. The 38sp +p packs a pretty good punch.

Guest snowduck

What about a true pocket gun

When I want one in my pocket I have a Bereta in .25 cal. Its small enough to carry in front or rear pocket.

Guest HexHead
I know it isn't in your price range, but for your "If I win the lotto" consideration, the Springfield EMP is nice.

As is the Para PDA. It's actually better for pocket carry with it's LDA trigger instead of cocked and locked.

G27 is a pretty chunky gun for pocket carry. I love the 642 though.

I suppose it depends on the build of the person in question as well as the style of clothing they most often wear. For me (large-build type who wears cargo pants or shorts all the time) pocket-carrying a G27 is perfect. For most people, however, I can see where it would be problematic...

I have a Glock 26 that i carry IWB in a Supertuck and love it, but for a pocket gun I recently bought a North American Arms Guardian 32acp that i'm really happy with. Sure its not a 38spl +p, but it's much better than a pocket full of rocks and suprisingly accurate at 7 yards or so.

Guest Bluemax

I picked up a Kahr MK40 last weekend, It's great. I was looking for a PM40 and found a used MK at Gunny's in Maryville. The MK is a quality hand gun and any reservations I had about the weight were put aside after firing it. Not to mention the fact that I save a couple of hundred bucks by finding a used one. For the size and ease of carry I highly recommend the MK40 and Gunny's for the price they gave me

I picked up a Kahr MK40 last weekend, It's great. I was looking for a PM40 and found a used MK at Gunny's in Maryville. The MK is a quality hand gun and any reservations I had about the weight were put aside after firing it. Not to mention the fact that I save a couple of hundred bucks by finding a used one. For the size and ease of carry I highly recommend the MK40 and Gunny's for the price they gave me

Certainly, all the metal Kahrs seem to have had fewer probs reported than the polymer ones.

- OS

I have a second generation Colt Agent .38spl that I carry in a pocket sometime. It conceals quite well and is a six shot to boot. I feel more than adequately armed with it. It's also deadly accurate at 15 yards or longer.:D

I have a second generation Colt Agent .38spl that I carry in a pocket sometime. It conceals quite well and is a six shot to boot. I feel more than adequately armed with it. It's also deadly accurate at 15 yards or longer.:D

Is there some deep-set emotional need for you to always post in orange?

- OS

Guest JHatmaker
Naa32pocket.jpgNAA Guardian 32acp in Bulldog pocket Holster in rear pocket

"Excuse me, are those Bugle Boy Jeans you're wearing?"

Is there some deep-set emotional need for you to always post in orange?

- OS

Of course! Three of them to be exact. One, I'm showing my love for the Tennessee Volunteers. Two, it helps me find my last post fast. That way I can skip the stuff I should already have read and move on to the stuff that was posted after I made my last comments. Third, I like to be a little different. ;)

Edited by Moped