Hell of a Deal even if it is a .40!!!

1 minute ago, Spots said:

They also have Model 21 Gen 4 .45 acp trade ins on the ckunter for $349 with 4 mags and a bag.聽

That's also a hell of a deal!!!

Dang it! I got two over in layaway at Crossroads right now. I just don't need a third one in layaway right now!!!聽馃槩

Of course, the Winchester 94, could come out of layaway in the next couple of weeks, so I would only have two in...聽馃

• Haha 2

Enablers!! 聽

If someone makes it over there, please report on the condition. The one pictured looks unissued. If that鈥檚 representative of the batch, that鈥檚 crazy good. 聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd have to go for this myself if I were going to be around K-town in the next week or so. Law-a-way and pick it up in person. But travel is not on my itenary these days.

Don't have a G22 anymore. Sort of liked it.

Acknowledging that @Moped聽has keenly developed enabling skills and therefore ask he, or anyone local, keep an eye open for one of the S&W 432 UC (.32 H&R mag) that Lipsey's was so instrumental in bringing to reality.

It's not that I聽need聽one but Man! Do I ever聽want聽one. 馃檪

That's $500.00 worth of useful custom work rolled into a reasonable factory price. No fluff, just a serious little pocket revolver.

TIA

17 hours ago, Jamie Jackson said:

Acknowledging that @Moped聽has keenly developed enabling skills and therefore ask he, or anyone local, keep an eye open for one of the S&W 432 UC (.32 H&R mag) that Lipsey's was so instrumental in bringing to reality.

It's not that I聽need聽one but Man! Do I ever聽want聽one. 馃檪

That's $500.00 worth of useful custom work rolled into a reasonable factory price. No fluff, just a serious little pocket revolver.

TIA

Jamie, Crossroads Firearms in Knoxville didn't have the .32 H&R version, but they did have the 642UC. I handled it last week and was super impressed!!!聽

I am also looking for the 432 or 632UC. If I run across one, I will let you know, if I don't decide to buy it. 馃檪

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Moped said:

Jamie, Crossroads Firearms in Knoxville didn't have the .32 H&R version, but they did have the 642UC. I handled it last week and was super impressed!!!聽

I am also looking for the 432 or 632UC. If I run across one, I will let you know, if I don't decide to buy it. 馃檪

Yeah Harveys had the 442, Ive got one on layaway there. I asked about a 432 to match it and they said they didnt have a time frame yet.聽

9 hours ago, Moped said:

Thank you my friend!

Everything I've read and the P&S Podcasts I've listened to have me really wanting to, at the very least, handle one. So I am envious!聽馃榿

I would be tempted (very) to pick up a 632聽&聽a 432.聽 It looks like Smith, Jason Cloessner聽 (Lipsey's) and some for-real gun people collaborated to knock this one out of the park.聽

I already have some Lost River .32 H&R mag for carry (LCR) and I handload .32 S&W/ H&R Mag, so...

I'm obviously rationalizing to justify the purchase LOL

Sorry to drift 馃槈

• Love 1

GT Distributors in Rossville/Chattanooga has Glock 22s similarly priced.Looks like LE agencies are trading in their Gen 3 and 4s for Gen 5s.

Edited by et45
  • Like 1