Chicago suing Glock

Again bad people doing bad things with firearms and the dumb a$$es go after anyone and anything but the bad people. 

WHAT A CROCK OF , well you know what. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators

This is a direct shot at the heart of the 2A and all gun manufacturers. If they win here it clears the way to declare all semiauto guns as machine guns because they are readily convertible. That would instantly render them all illegal. 

I’m confident it won’t work, but that’s the aim here. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

This is a direct shot at the heart of the 2A and all gun manufacturers. If they win here it clears the way to declare all semiauto guns as machine guns because they are readily convertible. That would instantly render them all illegal. 

I’m confident it won’t work, but that’s the aim here. 

While I wouldn't put it past Chicago, I don't think they're trying to get some nationwide win here.  More like just seeking some easy PR by throwing a case in the courts to say they're "doing something".  Like any other battlefield, once the winter fades away, action picks up.  March-October is shooting season in the Windy City.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, btq96r said:

While I wouldn't put it past Chicago, I don't think they're trying to get some nationwide win here.  More like just seeking some easy PR by throwing a case in the courts to say they're "doing something".  Like any other battlefield, once the winter fades away, action picks up.  March-October is shooting season in the Windy City.

Everytown is part of this action. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, btq96r said:

The grift that keeps on grifting.

Now I really think this is just a PR stunt.  One that cash flows.

There's ALWAYS money. I haven't figured out the pregnant men yet. But the rest of it has an obvious money trail.