Pay it forward

Guest Catdaddy
Catdaddy I sent you a PM the other day concerning the see through rings from Marlin; the action needs to be tapped, rings are yours if you want them

Although this (my model 39) is my ONLY rifle without a scope, it is pristeen- so I think I'll leave it as-is and let someone else have them- but thanks anyway!

(Well not quite, I forgot my 9mm carbine has open sights).

I haven't found anything I need lately, but I'm gonna put up 154 pieces of rem 223 brass, cleaned but not decapped, nicely polished....headstamp PMP- slight ding in the side of every one from the rifle... not sure why...

Would gladly accept 9mm, 40, 45, 303, 444, or 35 Rem brass, bullets, or ammo in those calibers as your contribution to PIF....but it's free to the first PM...

Edited by Catdaddy

Up for grabs is this Dillon Precision powder hopper. I'm not familiar with Dillon products (all I use is basic Lee stuff). I don't know how (or even if) it works. It might be worthless. It might be worth $5,000 :P. It was given to me by the widow of a reloader and I never had a use for it. So now I offer it to the fine folks of TGO so that hopefully someone can make use of it. The metal base and metal lid make it a little heavy, so I prefer someone in the Memphis area to pick it up (or meet me one day while I'm working in Bartlett) because I don't want to ship it. If you see this and and just gotta to have it, but are too far to pick it up, I reckon I'll ship it.

Feel free to send 9mm / .45 brass my way, but sending something my way is definitely not a requirement. First PM that wants this gets it.

031010001.jpg

I'll take it!

Up for grabs is this Dillon Precision powder hopper. I'm not familiar with Dillon products (all I use is basic Lee stuff). I don't know how (or even if) it works. It might be worthless. It might be worth $5,000 :P. It was given to me by the widow of a reloader and I never had a use for it. So now I offer it to the fine folks of TGO so that hopefully someone can make use of it. The metal base and metal lid make it a little heavy, so I prefer someone in the Memphis area to pick it up (or meet me one day while I'm working in Bartlett) because I don't want to ship it. If you see this and and just gotta to have it, but are too far to pick it up, I reckon I'll ship it.

Feel free to send 9mm / .45 brass my way, but sending something my way is definitely not a requirement. First PM that wants this gets it.

031010001.jpg

I haven't found anything I need lately, but I'm gonna put up 154 pieces of rem 223 brass, cleaned but not decapped, nicely polished....headstamp PMP- slight ding in the side of every one from the rifle... not sure why...

Would gladly accept 9mm, 40, 45, 303, 444, or 35 Rem brass, bullets, or ammo in those calibers as your contribution to PIF....but it's free to the first PM...

PM sent on the 223 brass. Once I get home I can put up some .45 range brass

Guest Catdaddy

I'll take that 9mm brass, XDshooter...

Up for grabs is @65 pcs 308 winchester brass (7.62 X 51 NATO), cleaned/polished, but not decapped. LC 89 headstamp- slight dings in cases, probably from contact with ejection port.

i was looking in the good old cabinet and i found something that will be better than what i was thinking of to PIF. i have a GI issue ar-15 cleaning kit. i haven't used it or really gone through it but it has cleaning patches, pipe cleaners, a cleaning rod and brush, GI case, and probably other stuf that is hidden, hope this isnt where i had my money stash that i lost! lol jk first PM gets it

i was looking in the good old cabinet and i found something that will be better than what i was thinking of to PIF. i have a GI issue ar-15 cleaning kit. i haven't used it or really gone through it but it has cleaning patches, pipe cleaners, a cleaning rod and brush, GI case, and probably other stuf that is hidden, hope this isnt where i had my money stash that i lost! lol jk first PM gets it

Pm sent...hope I was fast enough!

Im still not sure how this works

It's easy. It's basically just a place where you give stuff away for free. If you see something you want, be the first person to ask for it and you'll get it. When you have something you don't mind parting with, you 'pay it forward' and list it for free. There is a separate thread for 'pay it forward' holsters, but I don't think anyone will get mad at ya for listing a holster here.

Edited by kb4ns

I've got a CProducts tactipul available. For AR-15 mags. I bought it but don't plan to use it. First person to PM me gets it.

cprod_tactipul.jpg

Information I shamelessly stole from a website:

• Simply slide off floor plate and slide on Tactipul
  • Allows you to grip the magazine with ease
  • Black plastic overmold material
  • Fits aluminum & stainless steel magazines only

Edited by kb4ns
Still got these.

Keltec P11 firing pins (2), firing pin spring (1), and set screws (2).

I'll take these Doc, if no one else needs them. :D

I'll PIF a large caliber Glock Speedloader, I think it will fit .45's and 10mm's. It's too big for the 9mm, .40, and .357 sig.

I still have a like new Haynes Repair Manual for a Toyota Camry, 1997-2001 that I will PIF as well. (I know it's not gun related, but someone should be able to use it. :popcorn:)

Edited by PackinMama