Pay it forward

Guest HvyMtl

OK. I got the box yesterday. So, I will be sending the box out. I was going to send the box to Ebow1, for him to add his holster, and to "dig around." I thought he was going to take the shotgun cleaning rod. But, he may be not.

In addition, Patrick Henry has also PM'd me, wanting the Don Hume holster.

So, are we keeping this as one box or not?

If NOT - I will mail out the holster to Patrick Henry, and he can post what he is going to pay forward, and I will send the box of items to Ebow1.

If SO, I will mail all items to Ebow1, with the message to send to Patrick Henry.

I will be mailing this out tomorrow May 13th.

Thoughts?

Guest HvyMtl

Ok, cool. I will send to Ebow1 today, he gets it to Patrick Henry, and then everything will be back on track... LOL

Ok I took the little knife and the gun bag, and placed the Don Hume Holster, plus 12 and 20 gauge brass brush, and wool mops, with a cleaning rod adapter and slotted patch loop.

So, when the cleaning rod gets in the mix, someone will have a great kit to clean their shotgun.

So Ebow1 and Patrick Henry, please post what you took and what you added.

Thank you guys for clearing up the confusion, and making this Pay It Forward keep working.

(Added:) Ebow1 it was priority mailed to you, so expect it within 2 days or so...

Edited by HvyMtl

I have the box!!!

I have taken the Don Hume holster and add 6 boxes once fired Winchester 30-30 brass

Contents include:

Two new Magpul anti-tilt followers for 30rd AR-15 Mags

Kydex Mag pouch for .22 (marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine (or maybe not) pearl grips for a small revolver

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

AR-15 Chamber Brush

Standard AR-15 pistol grip

Nylon slip-over-stock ammo holder

Tagua Leathers holster for The Judge. This is specifically for the 3 inch CHAMBER (not barrel) model.

20 gauge brass brush, and wool mop

I will ship to Cat Daddy who requested the holster for The Judge.

Cat Daddy pls PM me your address

Guest ScottD

Ok, not in the box is my stuff.

You can get these things individually, the ammo is LOCAL to La Vergne/Smyrna area (I don't want to have to go through the hassle of shipping it).

1) 3 G3, SAR-8, Cetme, etc Magazines

2) Uncle Mikes Pistol Soft Case - Gone to 2000silverz28

3) 70rds of once fired 38 special

4) 20rds of UNFIRED .308

It's all first come first serve.

STP60589.JPG

Edited by ScottD

As of yesterday's posting,here is the box contents:

I have taken the Don Hume holster and add 6 boxes once fired Winchester 30-30 brass

Contents include:

Two new Magpul anti-tilt followers for 30rd AR-15 Mags

Kydex Mag pouch for .22 (marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine (or maybe not) pearl grips for a small revolver

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

AR-15 Chamber Brush

Standard AR-15 pistol grip

Nylon slip-over-stock ammo holder

Tagua Leathers holster for The Judge. This is specifically for the 3 inch CHAMBER (not barrel) model.

20 gauge brass brush, and wool mop