Going thru a divorce... Got a sister??

Guest KWW67

Guest KWW67

Well, it has happened again. Goin' thru the big D again. One might think this is an odd place to say this, but if I be dang if I am going to let it get me down. Second and last for me. Have not been married but a couple years and it didn't work. I hate it, but it happens. Might as well be joking about it, if not it will drive you crazy. And I don't have room to go any farther. Just be thinkin' about me fella's. I can't lie. It hurts a little.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

I love my wife more than life itself, but Wayne Cambell was right "Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries"

Sorry to hear that, man.

I've had a brother and a few friends go through some pretty nasty divorces as well, but they're all better off and happier now.

If you were my neighbor, I'd invite you over for a beer or 12.

Guest mikedwood

Good luck.

I have been through three myself and I'll not marry again. I have come to realize that God didn't make me to be married.

The good news is the 1st is the toughest. I'd go for more but I hate dealing with lawyers.

It's stories like this that have kept me smart.

I've never had the desire to be married, and thankfully my girlfriend has been understanding. Four years, and she isn't giving me a hard as of yet. If she starts to complain, it will be time to find a new one.

Best of luck to you, buddy.

Guest Policek9Trainer

Been there done that. 1st lasted 5 yrs before she hit the road. 2nd one went much better, in June it'll be 30yrs she's put up with me :)

Guest FroggyOne2

Married once and divorced now for 18 years.. my wife is the guns I own.. I do what little I have to do to take care of them and they never complain or ask for more. They stay quiet unless I ask them to speak.. I don't mind that they just lay around doing nuttin.. I don't have to feed them unless I want too.

Guest KWW67
Tough break brother...

But who knows....could make that motorcycle trip (when we can one together) a lot more fun. :)

I was gonna see if you were free last weekend for a Gatlingurg trip but I went alone and had a blast. Never would have thought going alone would have been so much fun. I just needed the time. They had a rally in Cherokee and bikes were everywhere. I really enjoyed it. The ride up there and back (3.5hrs each way) was the best part of the trip.

Thanks everybody. I am overwhelmed at the support. I thought it was a little stupid to post it in here but I will take any support anywhere I can get it. You try to be tough but it does get you down. There was a lot of good in there with the bad. It is really a shame. Thanks again.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a Gatlinburg bike weekend, let me know and I will put something together. I can set a date out a little to give everyone time to plan. I think it would be a good trip. If you are serious about it, I will organize it. I may start a new thread and try to get it done. The organizing would be good for me and give me something to work on and stay busy.

Edited by KWW67
Guest billwilly73

Top Ten reasons a Gun is better than a Girlfriend/Wife

10. You can trade in your old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can have one gun at home and another when you're on the road.

8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he'll probably let you try it out.

7. One gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6. Your gun stays with you even when you run out of ammo.

5. Guns don't take up much closet space.

4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

3. Your gun will never ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A gun doesn't mind when you go to sleep after using it.

1. AND, you can buy a silencer for a gun!

Thanks everybody. I am overwhelmed at the support. I thought it was a little stupid to post it in here but I will take any support anywhere I can get it. You try to be tough but it does get you down. There was a lot of good in there with the bad. It is really a shame. Thanks again.

I always felt odd about posting some stuff on here, but you know what? This is a family. Sure we fight and argue, but I'll be flat out honest...I'd share a beer with any of you fellas anytime.

Best of luck brother, I hope you find whatever you are looking for and if you're not looking for anything then I hope something good finds you :)

Guest KWW67
I always felt odd about posting some stuff on here, but you know what? This is a family. Sure we fight and argue, but I'll be flat out honest...I'd share a beer with any of you fellas anytime.

Best of luck brother, I hope you find whatever you are looking for and if you're not looking for anything then I hope something good finds you :)

My man, you don't know how much that means to me. I feel the same about you guys. Yep, we might get agitated and snipe each other a little but I would take a bullet for most of you. Let me go one step further, once I meet some of you and figure out you are on the up and up (maybe this bike trip plan will allow that), then you will never have to pay a hotel bill again if you are in middle TN b/c my door will be open. Thanks a million. I am in some pretty damning times right now.

My man, you don't know how much that means to me. I feel the same about you guys. Yep, we might get agitated and snipe each other a little...

You mean there's a family that doesn't? I can't say too much about your situation, but I'm just up the road from ya. Give me a shout if you just want to grab a beer one night and shoot the bull. :)

Guest johnmattwill

Best of Luck to you and your future, I KNOW exactly what your going thru, for the second time!!!! Stay strong......:)

Tough break brother...

But who knows....could make that motorcycle trip (when we can one together) a lot more fun. :)

Sounds to me like a good enough excuse FOR a motorcycle trip. Me and mine split up for a couple weeks a while back. For me, hoppin on the scooter really helped to clear my head.

Man, I can tell you, I know how it feels. Been there and got the scars with the first wife.

You will be prayed for at my house!

You need anything, you know how to reach any of us. It's hard going through it alone, so don't.

Rick